• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Passengers intervene during racially-motivated attack by Trump Supporter in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

We have the rising star Kellie Leitch

latest

Parch

I do volunteer work in Edmonton that brings together different races and religions. There are a few guys, both christian and muslim, that tend to be very vocal about their religions. The organizers were concerned there might be conflict and used to ask for decorum and respect, but there hasn't been any incidents in the years I've been volunteering. There have been some heated debate, but that's about it.

On occasion there has been religious folk who says something homophobic. Almost immediately there are several who shoot down that type of talk. They learn real quick to keep their bigoted opinions to themselves and that's the last time they do it. I've found that Canadians tend to confront bigotry quickly. Not everybody, but enough people speak up to let it be known that behavior is not acceptable in public.

diaspora

I've seen people on Facebook say they're going to pay CPC membership fees to elect someone else as a party leader.

Sure, nothing can go wrong by giving the CPC an even bigger money lead.

Sure, nothing can go wrong by sitting back and playing with one's dick.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I've seen people on Facebook say they're going to pay CPC membership fees to elect someone else as a party leader.

Sure, nothing can go wrong by giving the CPC an even bigger money lead.

It's only 15 dollars for CPC membership to get a chance to vote in their race

I'm also donating 20 to the liberals to offset that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom