• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Dance Revealed [Trailer]

Bladenic

Just about ordered P4D finally but I wanna see if it goes from 25 to 20 bucks anytime soon on Amazon. Plus I ordered Arena Ultimax and Q so I can catch up with those as well.

Can't wait for both.

Balfour

It really depends on the price and amount of content.

People buy into 2 version of Pokemon even when the differences are just forced to make people to buy both or trade. But are still the exact same game.

I mean. Yeah it'll be stupid if they price both games at $60 and didn't have content fulfilling that price. That's with any game though. But then again I never see ANY rhythm game worth that price aside form them having to pay licensing fees, which shouldn't be the case for Atlus since it is their own music

I mean Atlus is gonna Atlus with pricey DLC and all that. However I can see why. Plenty of people will only want one of the games. Plenty of people couldn't give two shits about P3 or P5, but want the other.

That said, I would end up buying the Vita versions if they cost less lol

Sölf

I skipped all the P4 spinoffs (except Persona Q), but this time I will dip in. Not sure if I will buy one or both. Probably depends on how much I will enjoy them.

tumblr_n91mpyRBGN1s7an0do1_500.gif

tumblr_njav5c2_GIj1ryc657o1_500.gif

GOAT Persona's and on PS4 as well. Lotus Juice and Piano scores please. Atlus delivered.

Minato and Akira stay winning.
Yu and P4 in the gutter.

PInk Tape

Banned
We all knew that 5 was gonna have a dancing game but I never thought they would actually give 3 one. I'm so freaking excited!

Of course I'm probably gonna get both cuz I'm trash like that.

Wish they'd give 2 a dancing game but alas ;_;

Can only hope p3 dan sells well enough to convince a remastered persona 3. I mean look the character models for minato and friends.

So another 8 years oft spin-offs, ports, enhanced editions before Persona 6? :

I miss the PS2 days with all those cool SMT games.

Vita version makes me so happy!! i don't know why i sold mine years ago :(
I hope tha game improves a lot from p4d, they have the time to do so.

Any chance of a double-pack of the PS4 version at $60???

Top Bottom