• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PETA calls for Warhammer fur clothing ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

deim0s

Virginia Department of Agriculture:
IxYa7vs.jpg

PETA are Khorne worshippers confirmed
Hey! The Blood God doesn't have anything to do with those heretics.

I... fuckin'... wut?

This is some serious bottom of the barrel scraping going on. Why the hell are these people still a thing?

Maybe we can get some Dark Eldar to come by and use some PETA member skins for their cloaks. The gangs of Commorragh are pretty hardcore.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I refuse to call PETA a animal rights group when their main goal is money and killing animals.

So, you can believe the accusations made by petakillsanimals.com, a website created by Center for Consumer Freedom, an entity that lobbies for fast food, meat, alchohol and the tobacco industries. If you don't believe me, google peta kills animals, and see what it says in the description.

Or you can believe this site https://www.petakillsanimals.com/.

I mean, which one is more believable? Is either of them believable? Might the truth be less black and white, and dare I say it, mroe grey?

I read a longer article some years back about the kill shelters, but I can't find it now, saved it on an old cell phone. But basically, as I understood it, this is where you can go to get your animal euthanized peacefully, without fees. So it doesn't have to suffer. But to some people, it doesn't matter how much pain an animal is in, as long as it's alive. The problem isn't Peta, it's people who shouldn't have pets, who still get them, then abandon them, or can't be bothered to get them fixed, then get a litter of puppies or kittens, and then dumb them.

That is where the real big problems are. Because we end up with a massive amount of stray animals that have no home, will never find a home, and catch really ugly infections, etc.

Peta has messed up hugely from time to time, but this conspiracy about them just slaughtering animals for fun, is just laughable.

That said, this Warhammer stunt is fucking embarassing, and I wish Peta would stop it with these stupid god damned stunts that makes all vegans look like idiots. I'm vegan, and I want fur on my space marines, so fuck off Peta.

Maledict

This is stupid.

PETA should focus on saving living animals, not fictional animals in fictional worlds.

PETA has never focussed on saving animals. PETA is the most successful large scale animal murdering organisation in NA. PETA has even stolen animals from people's gardens to put them down. PETA kills pets and animals.

This is just another dumb, provocative PR stunt. They pull them every few months, so presumably it gets them headlines and the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom