• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Opiate said:
Not a frequenter of this thread, but just thought I'd stop by and add this:

It's not uncommon for crabs to lose limbs/claws, and they are able to grow them back when they molt. The most interesting of these phenomena occurs with the fiddler crab -- that's the one with one giant claw and one tiny one.

If the giant arm of the fiddler crab falls off, then two things happen: 1) the large arm is regrown as a smaller arm, and 2) the once-smaller arm begins to grow, until it becomes the large arm.

The more you know, etc.
lol your post just made me realize he threw away his arm. i thought he had picked up another smaller crab and dropped him. didn't pay much attention to the gif.

nateeasy

Banned
Forkball said:
But these are just boring if they're fake (which they are). Yeah, autocorrect does screw you over sometime, but I've never seen it autocorrect a word into a curse or body part etc.

Agreed. The autocorrect ones are dumb. No phone is autocorrecting can't to cunt. Can we please ban those things from theseis thread?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
nateeasy said:
Agreed. The autocorrect ones are dumb. No phone is autocorrecting can't to cunt. Can we please ban those things from theseis thread?

I just tried it on my android since I have a filthy mouth and use cunt all the time so it's been saved in there and it indeed autocorrects to it for certain misspellings like if I write cint.

Cosmic Bus said:
Notes from Chris.
Picture%208.png
I need to know!

hayejin

nateeasy said:

That's what I thought too but you can add certain words to dictionary or use the words frequently and it'll add it to dictionary.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Sirius said:
It's surprising how often I still get this argument thrown at me for being a vegetarian.
find an argument for eating plants that couldn't also be applied to, lets say, scallops.

Sirius

... one of them belongs to family of shellfish, has a digestive system and reproduces. The other can be grown and consumed without destroying the root organism.

b4c36b56abe71a.jpg

EDIT: Also, just noticed...

bjaelke said:
Wow.. I can't believe I didn't notice Doc. B and the fire trails the first time round.. this pic is now x100 more epic..

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

MrBig

Sirius said:
... one of them belongs to family of shellfish, has a digestive system and reproduces. The other can be grown and consumed without destroying the root organism
You could use the same argument for cutting off and eating a tail of a lizard. Plants have all the systems necessary for life and are classified as living organisms. They "digest" nutrients and reproduce.

Kinyou

Wolf Akela said:
^I can relate SO much. I really really hate it when that happens to me.
I once took a little longer road to a friends party because I didn't want to frighten a girl. I should mention that I was already dark outside and we both were to walk through some really lonesome alleys.

Ferrio

Banned
Kinyou said:
I once took a little longer road to a friends party because I didn't want to frighten a girl. I should mention that I was already dark outside and we both were to walk through some really lonesome alleys.

So you're saying you let her walk alone through some dark alleyways?

SiteSeer

Kinyou said:
what does that even mean? the humanity!

Wolf Akela said:
^I can relate SO much. I really really hate it when that happens to me.
Same here. What I do when that happens is just walk by looking at my feet, remove my hands from pockets and either pick up the pace if I'm close (so that I can pass by and no longer be considered a threat) or slow down if I'm too far away (so that I'm not seen as trying to catch up).

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
FunkyPajamas said:
Same here. What I do when that happens is just walk by looking at my feet, remove my hands from pockets and either pick up the pace if I'm close (so that I can pass by and no longer be considered a threat) or slow down if I'm too far away (so that I'm not seen as trying to catch up).

That reminds how I once sneaked up behind one of my female co-workers on the way to the bus home (with some small forest on the side) and then suddenly sprinted the last 20 meters...
well... I did NOT expect to see such pure fear in her face and hear such a loud scream when she turned around.
I felt really bad
still funny though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom