• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 System Software 4.5 Beta sign up

Sigma722

I'd personally like to see a bit more improvements to the quick menu. Joining/creating/exiting party chats from the quick menu is pretty choppy. I think spotify quick link could be improved upon. Quick messaging would be pretty neat. I'd just like more there.

Also I think it would be pretty neat if sony would incorporate a speech to text keyboard option.

I don't need to change my name. It's awesome. (I still vote for it on the polls for you yung'uns.

edit: ewwww, new page.

Shin-Ra

I want to choose which PS4 to download things to using the PSN web store. It should pull the custom PS4 name from each console as well as any other unique indentifiers like model, whether it's set as the primary, etc.

MaKTaiL

I hope they fix the storage system so I can finally download a 25gb with 50gb left of free space without the system telling me I don't have enough.

I never sign up for the betas because I'm too paranoid shit will break, but I really am curious what new features they add. Off the top of my head there's nothing I personally want right now (not even name changes or external USB) so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by whatever it is they add.

Ogawa-san

Ogawa-san

Are we sure this isn't a case of being able to see it if you were in a previous beta? I can see it, so we'll see.
Nope, "PlayStation®4 System Software 4.50 Beta Forum". And the post linked was made today by someone from PS support.

JP

Looks like "early feb" really means it.

http://community.us.playstation.com...System-Software-4-50-Beta-Forum/td-p/46143063

If you can see that post, it (most probably) means you're in.
Not necessarily, I often can't access the beta threads when I'm taking part in a beta. Sometimes when I get access to a beta it's taken so long that the beta has been over before I've had access.

I helped in the last beta but I don't have access to that site but I did last time.

I've always put it down to the fact that I used to be a proper old style beta tester for them years ago, when tests were only available to officially beta badged PlayStation accounts rather than them being something that anybody could sign up to.

EDIT:
I probably should add that I have signed up to this one and I've never not been able to get into any beta tests, possibly because I used to be a badged tester.

Top Bottom