• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on a playstation euphoria podcast Omar said his favorite character had yet to be announced...Who does Omar like!?! haha

694924vaan.jpg

xzo5j.png

JazzmanZ

One of the comments that Chan Park made on the comic con panel has got me worried that we wont see Spyro or Crash in this game. Right after someone asked about Crash and Spyro he went onto a long explanation on how they wont be able to get every character into the game based on the 3rd party wants and intentions for its characters.

lalalalalla I'm not listening lalalalalala la ... :(

Loudninja

That video looks way better than what we currently have honestly. The presentation looks better, the art style between characters seems to mesh better, even the Hades stage looks cooler. What happened, did they lose some people on the team?
The Hades stage look like a mess.

JazzmanZ

Well my hype for this game is now completely diminished ._.
without Crash and Spyro I really don't see any reason for me to anticipated for the game.

The Hades stage look like a mess.
I like how organic the game looked before, the stages didn't LOOK like stages as they do now. The UC one, the train looked great leaping from carriage to carriage and flipping through the background scenery and the Hades level looked like it could be a section of GOW3, rather than a box with Hades in the background as it is now.

TheMink

Well my hype for this game is now completely diminished ._.
without Crash and Spyro I really don't see any reason for me to anticipated for the game.

I mean crash and spyro are cool characters. But there are some other majorly awesome characters too! Are you telling me that Kratos and Drake and Jak and Cole dont look cool at all and you couldnt care less about them?
Crash would spin around and would have some funny nitro super or something, but to say that his exclusion is deal breaker seems a little extreme to me

I don't even want Crash or Spyro.

I actually kinda agree, i loved their games but i wouldnt have played as them in this game other than in passing really. I cant even really visualize what their fight style would be unless they were going to change the characters to be something different then they are.

Having Crash/Spyro as the determining factor to buy this game is like having Sonic as the determining factor to buy Super Smash Bros. (N64).

The logic isn't there.

I mean crash and spyro are cool characters. But there are some other majorly awesome characters too! Are you telling me that Kratos and Drake and Jak and Cole dont look cool at all and you couldnt care less about them?
Crash would spin around and would have some funny nitro super or something, but to say that his exclusion is deal breaker seems a little extreme to me

I actually kinda agree, i loved their games but i wouldnt have played as them in this game other than in passing really. I cant even really visualize what their fight style would be

The more third party characters the better, especially cartoony ones like Crash and Spyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom