• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation does the Ice Bucket Challenge

Banned
It's what I needed to do to myself to stay awake during his stage time at E3.

Still, these are hilarious and for a great cause. Kotick will steam everywhere since he's the devil haha.

Tenki

If they need more ice they can use the PS4:

wYE.gif

HowZatOZ

Banned
This has gone beyond a misunderstood charity and flown straight into overdone meme territory.

I just love seeing your average joe doing this "challenge" expecting it to make waves. Sure some of the bigger profile celebrities have donated, but that isn't out of the ordinary for them when they need some positive PR. There are far better ways to donate and raise awareness.

I read donations went up 400% since this trend has started. So people can make fun of it, but I think it's good if more people are donating.

Amir0x

Banned
Oh here we go, copycat Sony. Does Sony have any original ideas?*

*No seriously, awesome work. And super nod up to Phil Spencer for starting this chain. ALS is a great cause for donations. I'll be donating myself in honor of this chain.

Banned
He's way too evil to do this shit.

But nah seriously I hope he does too. He's got tons of money so hopefully he'd donate a nice amount.
Kotick: "I'll donate $1 for every copy of CoD Advanced Warfare"

*ALS cured in a year.

Top Bottom