• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation does the Ice Bucket Challenge

Moofers

I wonder if there's any way Naughty Dog can quickly whip up a video of Joel doing the ice bucket challenge? I mean they made him do the Banderas and the Jack Nicholson gifs...

Man.

I saw some lady post one on Facebook and someone asked her if she donated and she said no but every video gets money to ALS somehow via the internet.

Quick

Banned
Man.

I saw some lady post one on Facebook and someone asked her if she donated and she said no but every video gets money to ALS somehow via the internet.

Man.

It's either you pour a bucket of ice water on yourself, or you donate money to ALS.

That's either you help increase awareness for ALS, leading to more people making donations by dumping that bucket of ice water on you, or you directly give money to the cause.

And some people do both anyway.

nomis

The party responsible for treating the water, managing the delivery system, and making sure there's enough to meet industrial and agricultural usage needs. Obviously?

But hey it raises awareness! Because as we all know, you can pay for research, treatment, and medicine with fucking awareness now.

What this guy said. Maybe you could bother looking up how much donations have skyrocketed since before the ice bucket gimmick.

Awareness breeds donations.

There sure are some negative nancies, geez. Generally, the profits from the ad revenue for these videos go towards the charity, and at the very least it's spreading the word about ALS.

I'm just shaking my head right now...

There sure are some negative nancies, geez. Generally, the profits from the ad revenue for these videos go towards the charity, and at the very least it's spreading the word about ALS.

I'm just shaking my head right now...

if it was a get well card to *insert popular game dev*, they would all be for it

Top Bottom