• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Exclusive game " Concord " will be announced very soon!

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
In a way I think Sony screwed themselves by hyping Concord at all. If it's good, it'll never live up to the hype at this point. They probably should have done something closer to MS with High Fi Rush.
I think the opposite. Sony hasn't hyped up Concord at all, and I think they should have done more. Apart from the 1st extremely stupid 'burger' trailer, they haven't shown or talked about this game at all.

Perhaps today marks the beginning of a good marketing cycle for Concord.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
In a way I think Sony screwed themselves by hyping Concord at all. If it's good, it'll never live up to the hype at this point. They probably should have done something closer to MS with High Fi Rush.

Isn't Hi Fi Rush the game that had abysmal sales, abysmal player counts, and abysmal completion rates? Arguably the biggest flop of the generation?

I'm sure the people working on that game would have preferred an expensive marketing push to help with sales + awareness.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Isn't Hi Fi Rush the game that had abysmal sales, abysmal player counts, and abysmal completion rates? Arguably the biggest flop of the generation?

I'm sure the people working on that game would have preferred an expensive marketing push to help with sales + awareness.

VERY good point. It's talked about highly in podcasts and on Twitter. But the actual sales weren't good at all. So I take it back......don't do what MS did with Hi-Fi Rush lol.

Top Bottom