• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long left... and we're getting 4 megatons?!

ibbdqFrZrwM3xw.gif

Probably not

thuway

Mass Effect gameplay is overdue, thinking they didn't show anything as to not step on Dragon Age Inquisitions toes. Also I was already excited for the Order 1886 but you and Shinobi have pushed that hype into overdrive. There are a few people who have played the new demo already and everything I have heard sounds good cannot wait....... I am going to cave someones chest cavity in with that triple barrel shotgun.

Yea I actually expect the price tag to be around $450 but don't think it would do well above $300 not sure Sony is in a position to take a loss on the hardware.

I don't know anything, but have a feeling there will be so much crow. The atmosphere, the gameplay, and the claustrophobic dread should be nailed! :)

Thanks you guys <3

YES!

I hope I'm like:-

When-Get-Playstation-4-Were-Dreaming.gif

And not:-

When-She-Gets-iPod-Instead-iPhone.gif

After the event

Well that all depends on your mindset going into the event. If you go in knowing that things like FFVII: R aren't going to happen, it'll be much easier than going in thinking your wildest dreams will be met.

That said, you can still hype up those impossible games with us!

Thanks you guys <3
Yay! Amir0x was saved!!!! Welcome back, bro.

Jashobeam

Anyone else hoping for a big budget JRPG announcement that isn't Final Fantasy? A completely new title would be sweet or perhaps one of the many games that have been dormant since the ps1-ps2 days like Suikoden, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, Suikoden, Dragon Quest, Romancing Saga, etc... whatever it is I hope it will be turn based.

Either way we have Persona 5 and Xenoblade Chronicles X next year so anything else would be gravy.

Anyone else hoping for a big budget JRPG announcement that isn't Final Fantasy? A completely new title would be sweet or perhaps one of the many games that have been dormant since the ps1-ps2 days like Suikoden, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, Suikoden, Dragon Quest, Romancing Saga, etc... whatever it is I hope it will be turn based.

Either way we have Persona 5 and Xenoblade Chronicles X next year so anything else would be gravy.

Yeah I really need my PS4 JRPG fix. I'll take anything I'm so desperate

Lol
I like how this OP has far less listed as far as what will happen at PSX, and how, regardless of that, the hype still thrives.

Love you NeoGAF

Guys, you know what that means, right?

Amir0X unbanned
Peter Moore with a PlayStation tattoo

= Crash Bandicoot returned to Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom