• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

I'm honestly a little worried.
I stayed of the hype train in the #ProjectBeast thread
I stay away from all hype. I always get disappointed.... Well fuuu that!

Requesting a seat on the #HypeTrain, please?

Tickets are still in circulation. Just request them [preferably by quoting this image so that I can spot you more easiler]!
yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

Off topic: where does everyone request those Xmassy avatars?

wiibomb

I'm still pretty confused about this..

is there going to be a conference? or is it just like announcements with no main event? as an international gaffer I want to watch an stream, but I dunno if there is going to be one

I remembered Vererdus teased that Sony is making an arcade racing game, so I'm hoping it's a Sony mascot racing game that gets revealed at the event. I just wish it was Saturday already :(

Sony San Diego are surely going to crash the party and show off some sly gameplay. I wonder if they can ratchet up the hype while they are at it.

I know absolutely nothing at all. I'm just getting hype.

I'm still pretty confused about this..

is there going to be a conference? or is it just like announcements with no main event? as an international gaffer I want to watch an stream, but I dunno if there is going to be one

The main event is for the attendees with panels, hands on demos, showfloor etc.

But there will be a major keynote Saturday morning, and yes it will be streamed online. You can also view it on your PS3/PS4 with the live event viewer

I wonder how much Sony's E3 conference next year is going to suffer as a result of bringing out all these big guns for the anniversary event.

Ahhh, who cares - HYPE!!!

Tickets are still in circulation. Just request them [preferably by quoting this image so that I can spot you more easiler]!
yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

One last minute ticket please! :)
Can't miss out

WHOA... I made it! Not sure when I was added but thank you to whoever did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom