• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those who want a new crash game.

you dont want another apple collecting game right? you want to see crash turned into something more modern, like a good, light hearted action adventure or something?

Hype for The Order: 1886 new footage!

igTkucbnkOICc.gif

otkfxn.gif

afuini.gif

This looks really weird, like it's from a super old build or something.

luffeN

It looks like it was a mistake because it's coming from Spains (?) official playstation account?

And it sucks about the spoilers. Why would they even have that in a trailer?

No one would have known about the spoiler if it hadn't been said. Then it would be just a scene we saw.

I guess those are the airstrikes they were talking about that you could call in via morse code?

That sucks that that got spoiled like this if thats the case.

danus

Neo Member
Please add me good sir. We could use Fei to summon the JRPG gods

Tickets are still in circulation. Just request them [preferably by quoting this image so that I can spot you more easiler]!
yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

One last minute ticket please! :)
Can't miss out[/QUOTE]

Papacheeks

Banned
It's from an old build, definitely not meant to be seen.

Yea, all the making of videos which this video is for sounds like voice acting and sound, all use older footage we've seen.

Wouldn't be surprised if by Saturday we get new official footage, and the US making of Video, will be updated reflecting new updated gameplay footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom