• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really good news, the way they initially advertized the PS3 was really strange. I understand that making things weird and freaky can sometimes work well, but when it comes to electronics i just did not think that kind of style fit.

I still remember the "Do not underestimate the power of the PlayStation" commercials we saw in Europe for the PSX

BEYOND

Sorry had to

Spazznid

Someone should kaz-ify that gif of that guy getting out of a moving car, shooting gifts pursuers car and when it flips, pulling him out of the flying car in slow motion.

Kaz is the guy and either MS or pachter is the pursuer.

Over a 100 pages and we're still more than two weeks away from the unveil. The hype train... is now unstoppable!

Edit:
hey guys
i7LipmHlnOPJR.gif

HOLY SHIIII.... The GIF of the unveil and E3... and the launch! I will save this!

Melchiah

This is really good news, the way they initially advertized the PS3 was really strange. I understand that making things weird and freaky can sometimes work well, but when it comes to electronics i just did not think that kind of style fit.

I still remember the "Do not underestimate the power of the PlayStation" commercials we saw in Europe for the PSX

Yeah, their PS1/2 campaigns were perhaps the most effective, although I personally liked the freaky ones as well.

Double life:
http://youtu.be/qzNo47IiWoY

Get on board:
http://youtu.be/mfvPTn1IoTU

And these two PS3 ads were quite good as well.

Arty, oblique ads can work when you already have an immensely successful product/brand and just want to maintain the brand's image. When you actually have a new product that you're actually trying to sell... not so much.

Into

Ok that Superman had me laughing out loud, literally!

His head is perfect, he sorta looks like a very young Sly

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Just 25 more hours to go...

Until Sony's Q3 FY2012 Earnings Announcement.

Also, the animations lately are awesome. It would be nice if we could put together some kind of NeoGAF-themed trailer for all of this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom