• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefantome

I want J Allard at the conference!

J-Allard.jpg

It was previously speculated that Lucid Games (ex bizarre and based in Liverpool) were working on pgr5, is it possible they're actually working for Sony?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I expect Evolution's racing game, Sucker Punch's new IP, Ready at Dawn's new IP, GG's game, and The Last Guardan.
The amount of games at PlayStation Meeting 2011 may give a hint about how much we will see come February 20th: http://www.playstation.com/psmeeting2011/index_jp.html

As soon as we know more (length, venue, presenters etc.) it will obviously be a lot easier to speculate. I'm pretty certain this meeting will be addressed on the 7th of February or before. Next IR event for Sony then.

Bullza2o

I expect to see the PS4 announcement, but I really wish that they sneak in some Vita announcements.

And no, Vita as a controller shouldn't be the only announcement.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Oh man, I can feel the excitement inside trying to get out, but I shall hold back for fear of disappointment, still, OMGYESCOMETOMEPS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom