• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just has to be a console announcement.

I wonder if they were pressured into this, this time. My gut is telling me MS will have some kind of Superbowl trailer for Durango, which might explain why Sony is jumping the gun right now. I'm sure there's a lot of insider chatter going on.

Depending on the amount of information they even show on the 20th, if they show all their cards (which I doubt), that would mean earlier than Christmas release. If they just show a video or two, that would mean the megaton will be at E3.

How_b7e65b_154653.gif

joeblow

I'm excited for the impending announcement, but I wish I had thought ahead and ordered a few extra copies of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition last August - the eBay profits would have paid for my Orbis.

nickp

Neo Member
Can't believe I didn't notice, but is that a different PlayStation font or am I going mad?

You're right that it's different from the PSX and PS2 font, but I've seen the current font in use for the past year or so. Can someone else confirm when they made the switch to this new font? I'm guessing it was when they announced PlayStation Suite and unified the PlayStation as a brand that goes beyond hardware.

NMFried

If they're unveiling any game to show off next-gen it is either Uncharted or Gran Turismo.

or
Blasto

or
Colony Wars

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Well I'm excited, I love my Xbox but I don't have loyalty for Microsoft, so Sony might impress me enough for me to consider the console. Of course if
It has the Dual Shock again, they can suck my balls.
Rumours are that it will be an entirely new controller and Sony is ditching the Dualshock one.

Three weeks to go and already over twenty pages. I can't take the anticipation.

I'm more excited to see the features, console, and controller than the games.

Boss Man

From the oldest scrolls crumbling into dust, in the most hidden libraries of NeoGAF, the ancients tell of the secret prophecy of the next generation. They knew him before, as did their distant fathers before them. Each time, bringing chaos to the tranquil boards of NeoGAF. This cycle, they say, destroys all that is known in order to birth what is to come. The next generation is not vanquished, he is not gone, they say. He merely awaits his opportunity to return and conquer.

The next generation defies reason, sustained by his rage. For too long the next generation has lain dormant, seething in his own hatred and delighting in his vision for the ruin of NeoGAF. The ancient prophecy warned that this day would come. It always comes, it was only a matter of time.

Im probably going to end up owning both the new Xbox and PS4 eventually, but i really hope that the PS4 comes soon, I dont want Sony to play catch up again, they seem to actually care about giving us good games instead of trying to be a glorified netflix player (I own a xbox, not talking down on it but MS has put media as a big goal lately)

Elixist

Dont stop the hype! 5d, naked cyborg women, an open world rpg that shits on skyrim! Mouse and keyboard in the box! voucher for TLOU upres!!

d4.gif

d3.gif

Subtle

I've been spoiled by all the Nintendo Directs. This is too long of a wait for the event D: Should have announced it the 19th!

I think the 'PS4' shot is actually just the outer edge of the []. There could be some design cues but I'm not even sure what shapes are really there, there's a lot of refractions and reflections going on.

sn00zer

Im pumped....super pumped....the trailers...oh...god...the trailers

And really really wondering what the controller and box is going to look like

Exclusives are going to be awesome

Prologue

This just has to be a console announcement.

I wonder if they were pressured into this, this time. My gut is telling me MS will have some kind of Superbowl trailer for Durango, which might explain why Sony is jumping the gun right now. I'm sure there's a lot of insider chatter going on.

Depending on the amount of information they even show on the 20th, if they show all their cards (which I doubt), that would mean earlier than Christmas release. If they just show a video or two, that would mean the megaton will be at E3.

I was actually thinking about this in the morning. Just a short 30 second teaser and end it with the logo. What better way is there for a console from Microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom