• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

A little off topic but is this the reason why the PSN store is not updated today...they are waiting after the conference tomorrow...?

What might the next gen slogans be? Be interesting to see the phrases coined for these consoles...

Hopefully "Go Fourth"

Or a return to "Live in your World, Play in Ours"

BTW: How do I make my own Bingo card?

A little off topic but is this the reason why the PSN store is not updated today...they are waiting after the conference tomorrow...?

No, PSN store isn't updated because the new store is a piece of crap.

But, if you wanted Vanquish, you can search for it and download it free, if you're a Plus member. Weird that they do it like that, but the main page is not updated, while the individual content is updated on their respective pages.

End Game: The Unlikely Hero

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRy8IzaQLI8

or Gif
Part 1
itCGLxlyjwsfw.gif

Part 2
iboXOXHciE98Eo.gif

That brings and end of my Kaz gifs/youtubes. I hope you enjoy the show tomorrow :)

Love it!!! lol

AzVal

Got a question for you guys

What is the worst that could be confirmed tomorrow?:

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

mrwilt

End Game: The Unlikely Hero

That brings and end of my Kaz gifs/youtubes. I hope you enjoy the show tomorrow :)

Awesome job, DemonNite! Just watched this movie a couple of days ago. I wish I had more time to work on some more gifs, but freakin' responsibilities always get in the way.

Mariolee

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

Gotta be Paid Online. Not having to pay for an account is one of the things that led me to buy a PS3 over a 360 in the first place.

Ricker

Hopefully "Go Fourth"

Or a return to "Live in your World, Play in Ours"

BTW: How do I make my own Bingo card?

No, PSN store isn't updated because the new store is a piece of crap.

But, if you wanted Vanquish, you can search for it and download it free, if you're a Plus member. Weird that they do it like that, but the main page is not updated, while the individual content is updated on their respective pages.

Ah ok...yeah I want Vanquish,someone said yesterday it was free for PS + member so I looked at the store around 6 PM,nothing,then just a few minutes ago and still nothing...thanks for the heads up.

HardRojo

This thread was great while it lasted, it blessed us with amazing Kazified GIFs and avatars but now it's almost time for the show to begin. See you on the PS Meeting OT.

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

Simply they'll won't mention any potential bad news tomorrow.

Anything nasty will get slipped out much further down the road.

SOLDIER

I'm going to be away from my desktop during the conference, but I'm planning to watch it live on my iPad. Is there a particular stream that would be best to watch it from, or will there be a YouTube link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom