• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iacobellis

WHOA!!! anyway to confirm whether he works at ND?

icgvzrc.jpg

Guess while I wait I can put some hours into Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, and Metal Gear Solid 4 which my friend let me borrow. I can't believe that I've had my PS3 this long and never played MGS4.

I guess this is when you should be glad you have a fanboy friend who likes a franchise. It's time to finish this Metal Gear and go towards the future Metal Gear.

Iacobellis

Haha, I really don't care if he does or not, I am more perplexed by the idea of him being on GAF for almost a year and the only thing he posted was that "Jizzing Square , Triangle, circle, X" gif an hour ago, which makes me believe that he MUST be working for ND.

His post describes what will happen to all of us when ND takes the stage.

PS Meeting Bingo?

PS Meeting Bingo.

ibbNEgD7WJVeOc.jpg

You know you want a free Kaz.

PDF version if you want to print it out, hang on a wall and stamp it with Kaz's face.

Credit to Seattle6418 for writing the items down.

Many thanks for the artwork Norante! I guess we're in the minority for predicting so much stuff, but hey, the original bingo template had 25 spots, so why not? After all, we're in for some 105 minutes of awesomeness.

I'm curious to see how many of those will be right... even if we have to wait until E3 to find out.

Iacobellis

Many thanks for the artwork Norante! I guess we're in the minority for predicting so much stuff, but hey, the original bingo template had 25 spots, so why not? After all, we're in for some 105 minutes of awesomeness.

I'm curious to see how many of those will be right... even if we have to wait until E3 to find out.

How do we play this? I've played regular Bingo but this seems different.

Vodh

I'm already in the 'smoke nervously and check the clock every minute' mode. The stream better have a big red 'send an ambulance to my location' button xD

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Got a question for you guys

What is the worst that could be confirmed tomorrow?:

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

Number 3 by far... 539 is entirely too much, not nearly as hyped as I was 24 hours ago :(.

sappyday

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

1 because I hate to have to pay monthly for something I get free on my PC. It's the sole reason I never decided to own a 360.

4 being for me is if they focus the system more on gimmicks and entertainment/social media shit instead of games and hardware.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Number 3 by far... 539 is entirely too much, not nearly as hyped as I was 24 hours ago :(.
For some reason I find it hard to believe Sony would charge that, especially when they knew $599 was too much last time
It might aswell be the same price

So what's everyones plan for tomorrow?

1) Wake up at like 12 PM
2) Eat
3) Workout
4) Play Vanquish (free on PS+) until 5 PM
5) Watch the preshow
6) Observe the GAF tinychat, if there is one
7) Watch the show in simultaneity with #6
8) Finish the show
9) Hopelessly rage away on GAF, caps lock in glee, or a bit of both, while probing the reaction of Youtube/N4G communities, as websites crash, and comments get buried under more comments in the endless sea of bickering
10) Let things settle down and pass, as I enjoy the rest of my reading week
11) Board the hype train for Microsoft.

Vodh

I'm wondering, how viable would it be to sell PS4 for like 100 or 200 dollars, having sony lose like 400-600 dollars on every machine if they would just bank on getting it all back solely because it would easily make it the best selling console ever as long as the games and hardware would be on the top of their game.

I'm wondering, how viable would it be to sell PS4 for like 100 or 200 dollars, having sony lose like 400-600 dollars on every machine if they would just bank on getting it all back solely because it would easily make it the best selling console ever as long as the games and hardware would be on the top of their game.
That isn't feasible. You aren't going to recover $400 back on software sales.

Iacobellis

1.Paid Online
2.No used games
3.high price
4. other _________

1. and 3.. I never buy used games anymore. For 4., I'd hate for Sony to do what MS has been doing since 2010.

darkwing

1) Wake up at like 12 PM
2) Eat
3) Workout
5) Watch the preshow
8) Finish the show
9) Hopelessly rage away on GAF, caps lock in glee, or a bit of both, while probing the reaction of Youtube/N4G communities, as websites crash, and comments get buried under more comments in the endless sea of bickering

Thanks for reminding me about Vanquish

1) Wake up at like 12 PM
2) Eat
3) Workout
5) Watch the preshow
8) Finish the show
1) Wakeup
2) Go to work
3) Miss the conference ;(
4) Come home
5) Get on gaf
6) Holy Shiiiitt!!!

Does anybody have a yt link for sony e3 2006? I cant find it anybody know why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom