• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most intriguing thing is that the design hasn't leaked yet and we have no confirmed info about WWS launch window lineup. Seems like Yoshida has been shooting the traitorous.

StuBurns

Banned
If this is for the PS4, I wonder how much of an advantage announcing first is. Obviously releasing first is the biggest advantage, but I wonder how game changing announcing the Orbis before the Durango is.
It's not any notable advantage if history is any indication. It also depends what they show though, it it's multiplatform stuff, seeding it with Sony early, and if their system actually looks better, it might help, a little anyway.

Spiegel

SG5jJ0i.jpg

Metal Gear confirmed

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
If it is what ive been told it is... MEGATON

RoKKeR

Finally companies will be able to talk about next gen projects. (hopefully)

Will Microsoft pull a fast one and reveal before Sony?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So this is a SCEA event?

They're going to unveil PS4 in America? Really?

Simultaneous event in Japan? That's 8am Tokyo time...kind of early...

Hmm. The plot thickens.

Your move Microsoft.

BUT...BUT...BUT... but wait...I thought they were gonna let MS announce first! Does Sony know something we don't? Or we're they just lying straight to our faces???

edit: someone please just get the inevitable little bit of both response over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom