• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Has anyone calculated how much space all the PSN games released so far would be when installed?

Have barely installed any of them but have paid since Plus first came out and wondering if I should get a 2tb or 1tb drive.

Jrmint

Anyone else holding out for GTA V on Plus? I know it won't come for 6 months minimum, but I'm in no rush to play it. Currently loving SR3.

FDC1

Saw on a French forum:

BUTlI8LIEAAtD07.jpg:large

Certinty

Anyone else holding out for GTA V on Plus? I know it won't come for 6 months minimum, but I'm in no rush to play it. Currently loving SR3.
Good luck with that, if it's also released on PS4 sometime next year it's not coming on + for years at best.

Jachaos

It might be 10$ a few years from now. But I don't see it ever becoming a free game. Maybe to promote Gaikai backwards compatibility they'd strike a deal or something, but I don't see it being free otherwise unless a PS4 version is announced and 3-4 years from now they make it free.

Edit : IV wasn't free from what I remember, though there have been big discounts on the game and DLC as well.

Well at least discounted. Wasn't IV free on there at some point? I only recently signed up.

Nope, I believe that Liberty City Stories (PSP) is the only GTA that's ever been free. They'll probably have a sale on it eventually, but even with that you're looking at something that's probably a year or so away. It's just not a game that Rockstar's going to be in any rush to discount or give away due to the fact that it's going to have extremely long legs at retail.

Tizoc

Saw on a French forum:

BUTlI8LIEAAtD07.jpg:large

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

Ah fuck it gonna give DD another chance >=(
...if I ever get around to doing it...
after I clear up my backlog...
if I ever get around to achieving that....
Fug da nex gen!

An italian site is reporting these games for October in EU:
- Far Cry 3 (PS3)
- Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS3)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (PS3)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (VITA)
- Touch my Katamari (VITA)

I haven't found any other source so far.

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/123294-far-cry-3-playstation-plus-i-contenuti-di-ottobre.html

EDIT: The page is gone, so either it was fake or it was too soon. We'll know it on wednesday, I suppose

Holy shit, Dark Arisen for free? EVERYONE NEEDS TO DOWNLOAD THIS AMAZING GAME.

Hope that's legit, everyone needs to experience Dark Arisen.

nero2082

- Far Cry 3 (PS3)

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/123294-far-cry-3-playstation-plus-i-contenuti-di-ottobre.html

EDIT: The page is gone, so either it was fake or it was too soon. We'll know it on wednesday, I suppose

dragon's dogma, I was spamming their blog comment section every month requesting this game :) it was worth it I guess

Drago

- Far Cry 3 (PS3)

Daaaaaaaaamn

I would like this lineup very, very much!

Auskeek

- Far Cry 3 (PS3)

This would be godly. Far Cry 3 and Dark Arisen.

mooooose

can i download PS+ IGC games that my friend downloaded, subscribe to PS+ on my account, and play them? or will that not work. you can't gameshare PS+ IGC games right? like i have to have PS+

Drago

can i download PS+ IGC games that my friend downloaded, subscribe to PS+ on my account, and play them? or will that not work. you can't gameshare PS+ IGC games right? like i have to have PS+
If your friends account is connected to your system and he has PS+, you will be able to download those games off his account, even without a PS+ account for yourself. You can even play them off your own account too if you care for your game list and trophies and what not. But as soon as the games expire for him, they'll expire for you too.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
You can gameshare PS+ games just like any other PSN game.

Donos

Holy fuck. And with that i'm going to resub. I just did one month break but Sony drags me back. Always wanted to play the Dragons Dogma game. Don't care about Far Cry 3 since i finished it already.

You get 10€ credit if you buy 50€ on PSN in Germany atm. Also 90 days for free on top if you subscribe for a year. Damn good time to resub,

Top Bottom