• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 03/12/09

Speevy

Banned
Well I wouldn't give up hope on a new game. Perhaps we'll get the Crystal Defenders.

Or maybe a PS...well, maybe Crystal Defenders.

Azrael

Speevy said:
Well I wouldn't give up hope on a new game. Perhaps we'll get the Crystal Defenders.

Or maybe a PS...well, maybe Crystal Defenders.

I think there would have been a blog post by now if Crystal Defenders was going up.

Unless Feeding Frenzy or Heavy Weapon is going up, I don't think there will be a game this week.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i am looking forward to the week of a nice big set of psp legacy games and a friend leaderboard patch for lumines (as well as the holiday pack for euros)

aka never

Speevy

Banned
Azrael said:
I think there would have been a blog post by now if Crystal Defenders was going up.

Unless Feeding Frenzy or Heavy Weapon is going up, I don't think there will be a game this week.

The Playstation Store gets surprise and late announced games all the time.

Speevy

Banned
Well if they're not planning on releasing a game, someone should e-mail them and tell them that Watchmen: EIN sucked.

kassatsu

Banned
japan.gif
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

DEMOS

► Killzone 2
○ 1242 MB

GAMES

► Resistance Retribution (PSP)
○ ¥3800

ADD-ONS

► LittleBigPlanet
○ St. Patrick's Day Costume

► Lumines Supernova
○ Classics Pack (¥500)

► Minna no Golf 5
○ Additional Character: Sackboy (¥500)

► Steet Fighter IV
○ Classic Pack (¥400)

VIDEOS

► Lumines Supernova
○ Promotional Video

► Minna no Golf 5
○ New Update Information Movie! 2nd shot

hongkong.gif
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

ADD-ONS

► LittleBigPlanet ( English | Chinese | Korean Ver. )
○ St. Patrick's Day Costume

► Lumines Supernova
○ Classics Pack (HK$ 38.00)

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Tenchu 4
○ Calendar for PSP (HK$ 24.00)

I must say Resistance Retribution launching on the JP store day and date with the UMD launch is a step in the right direction, I wonder if the US and EU store will follow suit next week.

AranhaHunter said:
I must say Resistance Retribution launching on the JP store day and date with the UMD launch is a step in the right direction, I wonder if the US and EU store will follow suit next week.

Too late. That's the type of thing that needs to be announced ahead of time, so that people can deicde whether to pre-order a physical copy (which they made us do in order to try the demo), or download (which would be my preference if available).

I would be pissed if it showed up in the online store with no warning next week, seeing as I've already preordered, and it will be too late to cancel by then.

Hey, does anyone know when Star Trek: Tactical Assault disappeared from the UMD legacy list? I was thinking about buying it, and now it's gone. Did Bethesda lose the rights to the Star Trek license?

Slightly concerning to have games now disappearing from the store.

Red Baron Arcade will be on PSN today

We’ve brought the classic series back and updated to a more arcade-shooter format for the PLAYSTATION 3. Take to the skies and battle infamous enemy aces in fast paced, arcade-style, dog-fighting action. There’s 20 classic WWI aircraft for you to customize and control as you battle swarms of enemy planes and bomb strategic to become the ace in Red Baron’s infamous squadron. Once you’re done with the various single-player campaign, you can go battle up to 7 other players online in Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/12/the-red-baron-returns-on-psn-today/

There will also be a demo.

womfalcs3

Banned
I'm in the US, and it worked fine when I signed in using my US account on the EU website.

It has a UK flag though, and I hope this doesn't affect whatever happens with the US version.

womfalcs3.png

deepbrown

Dobkeratops said:
Now just hold on! You have four platinums, but apparently that is the same as around 50 bronze trophies. I thought they were worth more than that! (you have the same rank as me, and I only have one platinum.)

Rlan

SolidSnakex said:
Red Baron Arcade will be on PSN today

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/12/the-red-baron-returns-on-psn-today/

There will also be a demo.

That's fucking bizarre. We thought the game was in development hell. It was meant to come out Septemberish:

http://www.gamerbytes.com/2008/08/sierra_online_announce_red_bar.php

And like Zombie Wranglers just never showed up when it was announced for release. This means there's still a chance for Assault Heroes, Switchball and the other on ESRB may finally make it out!

El-Suave

womfalcs3 said:
I'm in the US, and it worked fine when I signed in using my US account on the EU website.

It has a UK flag though, and I hope this doesn't affect whatever happens with the US version.

On the Playstation blog they said in a reply that PSN log in was universal, so that we Euros can also use the display features they offer on the US website without any problems. So I wouldn't worry.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
deepbrown said:
Now just hold on! You have four platinums, but apparently that is the same as around 50 bronze trophies. I thought they were worth more than that! (you have the same rank as me, and I only have one platinum.)
Yeah, I'm just a tiny bit ahead. Weird.

Top Bottom