• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 03/12/09

Kittonwy

Banned
Haha I saw dem wrestlerz, good job.
gladtomeetya.gif

neight

Banned
yay another free game with Qore. I was starting to get disappointed with my Qore subscription. There's only so many 5 minute fluff pieces even a Sony fanboy can take. But these free games have made Qore a nice fanboy package.

Septimus

I'd like to echo the request that if anyone with Qore already has High Velocity Bowling, I'd gladly appreciate the extra code. :D

slaughterking said:
Well, I just got a trophy to test it out and apparently the ID didn't update itself. I'll check it again in an hour or so to see if it just needs some time to update, but for now it seems it's just a mere png.
Now I checked my profile through playstation.com and while my profile updated the way it should

b75ewvjrcvuw6nxrq.jpg

my ID is still like this

slaughterbaron.png

Are we sure the ID is supposed to update automatically?

Cruzader

Banned
Hey um the new Qore will have free vouchers for High Velocity Bowling. If you dont want it, then Ill gladly take it.(first dibbs!) :D

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Cruzader said:
Hey um the new Qore will have free vouchers for High Velocity Bowling. If you dont want it, then Ill gladly take it.(first dibbs!) :D

yearly subscribers?

Baha

Cruzader said:

It's for new and old subscribers, they'll get an email voucher in a week.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I hope Red Baron is good!

AmericanNinja said:
U.S. gets the shaft again. wish we had those PSN ID cards :'(
Just log into the EU site with your US name.
My friend seems to have done so with his NA PSN name and showed me his card.

Jim

AmericanNinja said:
U.S. gets the shaft again. wish we had those PSN ID cards :'(

Go here: http://uk.playstation.com/home/ and just sign in with your NA account. VASTLY superior interface, with sorting, some comparing, additional friends list stuff, etc. I'm sure some of that is comig to the U.S. site soon.

Edit: and WTF were they thinking with displaying all 100 Friends on one page, plus all their Trophies. Very heavy and too slow. Should have paged it.

Returners said:
Returners.png

Hope this functionality comes to US soon.
I think the U.S. one will be different, and it will all be done by SCEA (not teaming up with Playfire).

Wheeliedude said:
The main issue I have with the PSN is the lack of PS1 games and the overpricing of UMD Legacy titles ($23 for Parappa!? I got it for $10 on clearance at Kmart!)
I said it before, SCEA has to be careful with pricing because they cannot undercut retailers on pricing. If they do (since some still carry the PSP games up), they get really angry with SCEA because they are in business to sell their products.

Some of the Qore Content this time, and this guy is from NeoGAF :D

LittleBigGenius
Have you ever wondered how some of your favorite LittleBigPlanet levels are created? Qore tracked down the man behind one of the most “hearted” levels – The Azure Palace - to learn how it was done. Plus a look at some of our other favorite user-created levels.

kuYuri

xBerserker said:
Some of the Qore Content this time, and this guy is from NeoGAF :D

LittleBigGenius
Have you ever wondered how some of your favorite LittleBigPlanet levels are created? Qore tracked down the man behind one of the most “hearted” levels – The Azure Palace - to learn how it was done. Plus a look at some of our other favorite user-created levels.

Yep, this is the episode with donkey show.

Returners

BoilersFan23 said:
I think the U.S. one will be different, and it will all be done by SCEA (not teaming up with Playfire).

I said it before, SCEA has to be careful with pricing because they cannot undercut retailers on pricing. If they do (since some still carry the PSP games up), they get really angry with SCEA because they are in business to sell their products.

Why not just use the existing framework?

Top Bottom