• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 05/04/10 - MW2 Stimulus Pack | Lead & Gold (US) | Raystorm HD (JP)

Cruzader

Banned
snap0212 said:
Only $18.37 (in Europe) for the Stimulus Map Pack? Best.deal.ever!!!11
Whats the minimum wage in EU? $7.25USD = Euros/pound???

Let me know. If its the same as US, then complain if not well....

MrPliskin

Banned
Hanmik said:
ahhh sorry didn´t see the $ sign... thought you wrote £ ..

rhpid4.jpg

What movie / tv show is this from?

netguy503

Vamphuntr said:
update is up on the blog.

Horrible update is horrible...guess that means Sam and Max and Qore are next week then? Again, the Store is now updating when it should have always been updating. So I guess that is a small victory for us. :D

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
This spring fever thing they do is really silly! Bright colorful background with bees and flowers and stuff - so each week they fill it with deals on grimdark shooters and stuff lol.

Takao

Banned
netguy503 said:
Horrible update is horrible...guess that means Sam and Max and Qore are next week then? Again, the Store is now updating when it should have always been updating. So I guess that is a small victory for us. :D

It'd say it was a good update for PSP owners at the very least. Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, Armored Core: Last Raven Portable, Holy Invasion of Privacy My Lord! 2, some Minis, and a demo.

jiien

Takao said:
It'd say it was a good update for PSP owners at the very least. Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, Armored Core: Last Raven Portable, Holy Invasion of Privacy My Lord! 2, some Minis, and a demo.

I wanted to pick up those three, but the price of Fat Princess and Holy Invasion are steep...

Ouch. :T

Massa

DaBargainHunta said:
Boggles my mind why indy devs do that. I know there are extra costs associated with creating a demo, but unless the game is utter shit, the extra sales would probably make up for it IMO.

The weirdest strategy I've seen came from the Critter Crunch devs (yes, I know they're on this board). They offered a demo WITH the purchase of the game, and didn't put that demo up for the general population until weeks later. I probably would've purchased it for $7.xx on week 1 if a demo had been available. Instead, the impulse went away and I didn't get it until it was on sale for $3.xx.

I think it was the publisher's (Sony) decision in that case. SCEA often only releases demos after the game's been out.

Concept17

Very interested in getting Lead and Gold - was going to get it on Steam, but the lack of dedicated servers seems to be killing the PC community. If the PS3 community is a little more lively and less laggy I would love to jump in. Any impressions would be welcome. =)

I loved PoP 2008 but never played the DLC. Is it worth it at 5 bucks? Also, do I need a save from the previous game, because since I completed it my hard drive was corrupted so I've lost it.

V_Ben

Banned
CartridgeBlower said:
I loved PoP 2008 but never played the DLC. Is it worth it at 5 bucks? Also, do I need a save from the previous game, because since I completed it my hard drive was corrupted so I've lost it.

i think it's worth it. It adds some cool new stuff. I'm afraid i can't remember if you needed a completed save :-/

Volcynika

kassatsu's OP shows that "My Lord 2" is $29.99 when it's actually $19.99. And it's not priced too high, 20 bucks is fine. Though the UMD version does have the original game as a bonus.

Volcynika said:
kassatsu's OP shows that "My Lord 2" is $29.99 when it's actually $19.99. And it's not priced too high, 20 bucks is fine. Though the UMD version does have the original game as a bonus.
grace chen fucked up on the blog post and said it was $29.99. blame her.

Volcynika said:

The store update page says $30 but it's supposed to be $20 -- they already announced prices way back and the PSN version is $20 while the UMD version is $30 because it includes the first game. I don't know if the store price is actually $30 or not.

Volcynika

DMPrince said:

Did Grace Chen start WWII? :eek:

The store update page says $30 but it's supposed to be $20 -- they already announced prices way back and the PSN version is $20 while the UMD version is $30 because it includes the first game. I don't know if the store price is actually $30 or not.

PSN store has it for $19.99 and GameStop lists the UMD for $29.99.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
TheSeks said:
Don't buy it, trust me. I got it for free and wish I didn't. :|

Is it really that bad? The only PS3 headset I could find today (I couldn't go to another store... I hit my limit health wise :/ ) came with Socom Confrontation...

I suppose I can just give it to my brother if he wants it. Just an option I guess o_O

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
DMPrince said:

And DMPrince meets the 'fuck you Grace Chen' quota for the week :D

DMPrince said:
[IM]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9252/1099684-grace_chen_large.jpg[/IMG]

Just look at that smile, it's like she's forcing it but you know she's just saying "haha fuck you here's your late PS update at 9:00 PM PDT"

Top Bottom