• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/24/09 – TGS2009 | Lost Planet 2 Demo

Volcynika said:
It was, but then Atlus sent out news of it being delayed. Why it was delayed is anyone's guess. No one's really said anything.

Isn't that the Go release date or is that later in the month?

EDIT: yep, it is. Maybe they want to roll out all these new downloadable games at once.

deleted

Cromulent_Word said:
The way VS. works is that you start off with baseline powerups. As you win matches, you gain exp. and rank up... and as you rank up you get access to new powerups. I think the powerups require a lot of skill (either to use, or to react when used on you), but again, thats just IMO.

To be honest, we cut a few VS. options because they complicated the experience... but if there's support for a "vanilla" versus mode without powerups, we'll listen and try to patch it in :)

Thanks for the support, its definitely appreciated.

Ok, doesn´t sound like your typical versus puzzler at all. But it sounds really good (if its balanced - but I´ll trust you on this ^^ ).

But I really like vanilla modes too, regardless of genre and game, just as an option. So if you are really considering to patch it in later, I would be the happiest critter crunch player on GAF :D .

netguy503

Cromulent_Word said:
:lol :lol

it'd be funny, but we're smart enough to give people more than 1 day's heads up :D

You mean not this week? :(

Hope the update on the Blog is a PS Eye interview with you guys. I really love developer's insight into things and those interviews have been GREAT so far.

netguy503 said:
You mean not this week? :(

Hope the update on the Blog is a PS Eye interview with you guys. I really love developer's insight into things and those interviews have been GREAT so far.
We actually already did one, it's here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/playstation-eye-chat-critter-crunch-for-psn/

kadotsu said:
Will Critter Crunch be a simultaneous WW release?
unfortunately Euro will get it a little later. We're doing our best to make sure its ASAP, but its a lot for a small studio to manage. That and ratings just take way longer in EU :(

netguy503

Cromulent_Word said:
unfortunately Euro will get it a little later. We're doing our best to make sure its ASAP, but its a lot for a small studio to manage. That and ratings just take way longer in EU :(

Hey you got Trine 3-4 weeks earlier (looks like it won't come out this week and if Critter Crunch and PSP titles hit next week it's not looking good there either) so no complaining.

rc213

Cromulent_Word said:
we did our best to make Critter Crunch not cause wallet-hurt as badly as some...

So it's free? :O
;P
Hurry up, I want to taste the rainbow!

I'm definitely getting the Lost Planet 2 Demo and Broken Steel DLC.

Captain N

Now since the game is coming to the iphone / ipod touch..any chance we'll see a psp minis version some time in the future?

Baha

Cromulent_Word said:
we did our best to make Critter Crunch not cause wallet-hurt as badly as some...

I appreciate that, even so there's going to be a ton of games on the way and I'm going to have to adjust my day 1s to day 14s or day 28s.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Ok, I finished Savage Moon. I finally got 100% trophies and unless they release another pack, I'm done.

Now looking for a new PSN game.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Cromulent_Word said:
We actually already did one, it's here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/playstation-eye-chat-critter-crunch-for-psn/

i always wondered, as an euroguy

whatdo devs think about euro people using USA prepaid cards to buy their games from the US store, any downsides for the devs to his?

jvm

Gamasutra.
Captain N said:
Got it. Got my fill.

I should make a list of what I have.

Astro Tripper
Bejeweled 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Burnout Paradise
Calling All Cars
echochrome
Elefunk
Everyday Shooter
Flower
flOw
Go! Sports Skydiving
Go! Sudoku
High Stakes Poker
High Velocity Bowling
The Last Guy
LocoRoco Cocoreccho
NOBY NOBY BOY
Novastrike
PAIN
Piyotama
PJ Eden
PJ Monsters
Prince of Persia Classic
Puzzle Quest
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Savage Moon
Shatter
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Wolfenstein 3D
ZEN Pinball

invisibleB

Neo Member
hay guys on psn jp there is a download for a ps3 demo its in the new section, around 1300mb. its not any of the stuff that was listed in last weeks or the weeks before update!! looks like a srpg.... anyone know what this is????

lupinko

Tiduz said:

whatdo devs think about euro people using USA prepaid cards to buy their games from the US store, any downsides for the devs to his?

They lose one sale when they gain another sale in return?

Tiduz

Eurogaime
lupinko said:
They lose one sale when they gain another sale in return?

well i think i read some people are against it, always wondered why. didnt really make sense to me either

Baha

invisibleB said:
hay guys on psn jp there is a download for a ps3 demo its in the new section, around 1300mb. its not any of the stuff that was listed in last weeks or the weeks before update!! looks like a srpg.... anyone know what this is????

That's Angel Senki I believe. It's not really new, probably 1-2 weeks old maybe.

Fucking Trine... I want this game so badly!!! I'd buy it on PC but since it has a platinum trophy and I'm getting close to level 14 I need to get it on PS3. Goddamnit Frozenbyte go kill the sony QA monkey and push the "publish" button.

Captain N said:
Now since the game is coming to the iphone / ipod touch..any chance we'll see a psp minis version some time in the future?
We'd love to do it - it wont be happening anytime soon cause we're swamped making some new games...

that being said we're committed to making sure Biggs can spread the vomit love far and wide.

Tiduz said:

My opinion may be different than some, but to Capy, we just want people to play our games. If you're buying the game, its all good.

kadotsu

Banned
Cromulent_Word said:
We'd love to do it - it wont be happening anytime soon cause we're swamped making some new games...

Any timeframe for an announcement. SF GDC '10, IGF '10? Has pre-production even started?

kadotsu said:
Any timeframe for an announcement. SF GDC '10, IGF '10? Has pre-production even started?
You mean our new games? We have hints to one on our website, and other announcements will be coming around the time our DS game launches (end of Oct.)

We're also in Pre-pro for our next PSN game HUGE SMILEYFACE HERE

D2M15 said:
This is a total crossing of the streams between so right and so wrong.
That's what makes it good.

kassatsu

Banned
Cromulent_Word said:
You mean our new games? We have hints to one on our website, and other announcements will be coming around the time our DS game launches (end of Oct.)

We're also in Pre-pro for our next PSN game HUGE SMILEYFACE HERE

That's what makes it good.
Shit I should have went downtown for PAX, those t-shirts are awesome :lol

We still have some, and will be doing some GAF giveaways to coincide with launch :D

ccshirt.jpg

Cromulent_Word said:
We still have some, and will be doing some GAF giveaways to coincide with launch :D

I love giveaways b...b..but I wanna buy this game D: , it won't be expensive anyway

Edit: aah, shirts on the other hand :D

Ashour

Busy day tomorrow Trine, NGS, LP, Fallout and probably more.

Also that is one awesome banner, do want in high res.

Shirt was designed by Critter Crunch artist (and all around Capy art genius) Qiqo... and its printed using soybean-based ink (for real) so technically the shirt is part of the foodchain.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cromulent_Word said:
Shirt was designed by Critter Crunch artist (and all around Capy art genius) Qiqo... and its printed using soybean-based ink (for real) so technically the shirt is part of the foodchain.

Needs a pay-raise if he did this and the art for Critter Crunch, IMO.

Top Bottom