• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/24/09 – TGS2009 | Lost Planet 2 Demo

netguy503

Ashour said:
Busy day tomorrow Trine, NGS, LP, Fallout and probably more.

Also that is one awesome banner, do want in high res.

What are you talking about? We wont be getting Trine this week, we will be getting Zombie Apocalypse and tomorrow's Wednesday.

invisibleB

Neo Member
SolidusDave said:

....................... im going to go shoot myself right now!

was looking at the demo bit as thought rest was paid stuff so eyes glazed over it!! looked back through 3-4 of his posts to find a answer but no luck (realy) and thanks to you guys im set in under 5 mins! fuck google, ooo how i love you Gaf.

so is there any guide of how to pay or set this up???

deleted

jvm said:
What's the consensus on Comet Crash?

I played through it and think its great! It really adds a fresh element to the standard Tower Defense formula in that you can build your own waves and send them to destroy the enemy.
Its also quite hard on some levels when you play with 3 people and have to coordinate.
Versus is also pretty good, you can adjust your tactics all the time and can play rather aggressive but also quite passive.
Fun game, fair price.

invisibleB

Neo Member
MidnightScott said:
You rock, I just made an account to download the Yakuza 3 demo =D

i wish i would have made one a year ago... that way could have had the yakuza kenzan demo!! (also missed battle fantasia, wanted to try it) but they removed them from the store :(

Mik2121

Sooo.... how long until we get the Lost Planet 2 demo? Can't wait to give it a try!. Will it be the SP or the MP? (I'll guess SP one mission or something like that?).

Also can't wait for Critter Crunch. I'll be getting it for iPod (couldn't take part on the game giveaway because I use the Japanese App Store :(...) and if I like it enough I might get it for PS3 so I can play it on the TV as well (I'm also sharing this app with my other iPod so my gf can play it too, I bet she'll love it).

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Mik2121 said:
Sooo.... how long until we get the Lost Planet 2 demo? Can't wait to give it a try!. Will it be the SP or the MP? (I'll guess SP one mission or something like that?).

Also can't wait for Critter Crunch. I'll be getting it for iPod (couldn't take part on the game giveaway because I use the Japanese App Store :(...) and if I like it enough I might get it for PS3 so I can play it on the TV as well (I'm also sharing this app with my other iPod so my gf can play it too, I bet she'll love it).

LP2 demo is thursday isnt it? Like all US psn updates

invisibleB said:
i wish i would have made one a year ago... that way could have had the yakuza kenzan demo!! (also missed battle fantasia, wanted to try it) but they removed them from the store :(

sometimes jp demos can still be found on the HK/Asia store.
Not Kenzan, but Battle Fantasia and Armored Core For Answer.
HK also has a Lair demo.

Mik2121

Tiduz said:
LP2 demo is thursday isnt it? Like all US psn updates
Oh, my bad. I thought it was being updated because of the TGS and maybe they would update after whatever conference or something. Thanks anyway.

Is the Japanese store getting it as well?

invisibleB

Neo Member
SolidusDave said:
HK also has a Lair demo.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting!!! im off to make a new account........
ill try lair to see what was the fus.
thanks for the heads up. :D

invisibleB

Neo Member
SolidusDave said:
HK also has a Lair demo.

boooooooom and its done! :D thanks for the tips, lets try some Battle Fantasia!

naib

Cromulent_Word said:
Shirt was designed by Critter Crunch artist (and all around Capy art genius) Qiqo... and its printed using soybean-based ink (for real) so technically the shirt is part of the foodchain.
But is it organic cotton? Either way, I want it. Bad.
What do I have to do?

I was considering Zombie Apocolypse, but Capy just trumped that.

I love the iDevice version, but I'm REALLY looking forward to playing it with a d-pad. I'm going to go crunch some critters critters right now.

Nachkebia

Banned
~Devil Trigger~ said:
Surprise Demo...

the-last-guardian-20090610095335988_640w.jpg

BELIEVE!!!!

I swear if demo appears I wont play it, game of forever can not be demoed!

naib said:
But is it organic cotton? Either way, I want it. Bad.
What do I have to do?

I was considering Zombie Apocolypse, but Capy just trumped that.

I love the iDevice version, but I'm REALLY looking forward to playing it with a d-pad. I'm going to go crunch some critters critters right now.
The shirts themselves are made in Canada, not sure if they're organic or not (i should really ask). We'll give people the chance to win one closer to launch, and we're considering if we should sell them (if there's enough interest).

To be totally honest, while i am proud of the iPhone version, Critter Crunch on PlayStation Network is the Critter Crunch we always wanted to make. The PSN version is just better in every way conceivable.

lupinko

Cromulent_Word said:
The shirts themselves are made in Canada, not sure if they're organic or not (i should really ask). We'll give people the chance to win one closer to launch, and we're considering if we should sell them (if there's enough interest).

To be totally honest, while i am proud of the iPhone version, Critter Crunch on PlayStation Network is the Critter Crunch we always wanted to make. The PSN version is just better in every way conceivable.

How can I win your awesome t-shirt which embiggens even the smallest man?

lupinko said:
How can I win your awesome t-shirt which embiggens even the smallest man?
1) Buy Critter Crunch on PSN
2) Wait for me to post about how to get a t-shirt on GAF (close to launch)
3) offer to bribe me with money, sex, high-fives or spices.
4) Receive a t-shirt in the mail!

Cromulent_Word said:

i'll send a picture of me vomiting on your picture <3

DMPrince said:
i'll send a picture of me vomiting on your picture <3
IN NO WAY DOES CAPYBARA GAMES INC ENDORSE THIS BEHAVIOR. FANS OF CRITTER CRUNCH SHOULD NOT INDUCE VOMITING FOR PROFIT.

....but that would be hilarious and i would probably send you a shirt.

Nachkebia said:
The SotC demo sold me on that game. Before that, the Ico demo blew me away with great gameplay and the best water effect I had ever seen. Demos are a good thing, folks.

Lyonaz

Cromulent_Word said:

You ship international right? :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't forget that the next Batman Arkham Asylum challenge map pack is out tomorrow. That shit is free, son. I hope its better than the last one, the retarded guys ruined the freeflow challenge for me since I hate fighting them.

Cromulent_Word said:

How about I buy the game, come down to your office, show my love for the game and take the t-shirt? :p

BarrenMind said:
Frozenbyte says don't get your hopes up for Trine in US this week either.

Link

Well, they said before Last Weeks Update that it would release within the next 2 weeks in the US. So it didn't release last week, or this week, so once again, they are completely off about the release of this game.

I am so over Trine at this point. I want to play it, but I may just skip out and buy something else. This cat and mouse game of its coming next week, errrr, tomorrow, errr, next month is just getting old. It is amazing how this crap effects my excitement for a game.

Same with all of the Fallout 3 DLC. I loved Fallout, got the platinum, but to sit and watch the 360 get like 3 updates and the PS3 get none, then promises it was coming to the PS3, then more promises, then finally it releases, I am so over it, I will not buy them.

Crisis

Banned
Hey Cromulent Word, I really like that t-shirt. If you guys sold them for $19.99 or under I would definitely buy one. I will also try to win one. :D

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Nachkebia said:
I dunno, both SotC and ICO had wonderful demos. It was the demo of ICO released a couple months before the game that had me so excited to begin with. Absolutely amazing.

The demos also tend to vary slightly from the final games in a way that makes them worth experiencing. Exploring areas of the world that you weren't supposed to go in the SotC demo was quite thrilling.

Crisis said:
Hey Cromulent Word, I really like that t-shirt. If you guys sold them for $19.99 or under I would definitely buy one. I will also try to win one. :D
Thanks, glad you like them! We're looking into selling them as we speak, and trying to make sure they come in cheaper than $20 if possible.

Mik2121

Hey Cromulent, do you know if the game will be released in the Japanese PSN at the same time as in US? I wanna buy it and I'm on the fence of buying the game right now for the iPod Touch even though I'm Touch-less right now (gave my old 1g one to my gf so she could bring it with her on a trip, and the new model will be released this or next week here in Japan), but I thought maybe I could play it first on PSN and see if I like it (for the looks I'd guess I will, but still..)

Just got round to playing Half minute Hero... WTF? Seriously WTF? Is this how each level plays out?

I mean, interesting concept but I dunno. Wasn't really working for me.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cromulent_Word said:
Thanks, glad you like them! We're looking into selling them as we speak, and trying to make sure they come in cheaper than $20 if possible.

You still offering review copies/codes of critter crunch?

Also did you guys add in Color Blind mode? Someone I talked to couldn't play the iPhone version because there was no such option.

netguy503 said:
Playstation Critter Crunch PS Blog update NOW!!!GRRR!!!
Just got word it will be up at 6pm EST (aka in 1hr15mins)

TheSeks said:
You still offering review copies/codes of critter crunch?

Also did you guys add in Color Blind mode? Someone I talked to couldn't play the iPhone version because there was no such option.
We'll definitely have some codes for GAF. As for color-blind mode, we don't presently have that option but it's something we'll strongly consider for a patch. It'll definitely be easier than the iPhone, if only for the fact that your not playing on a tiny screen w/ 16x16 critters :D

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cromulent_Word said:
We'll definitely have some codes for GAF. As for color-blind mode, we don't presently have that option but it's something we'll strongly consider for a patch. It'll definitely be easier than the iPhone, if only for the fact that your not playing on a tiny screen w/ 16x16 critters :D

Sign me up for two, esp. if you get that color blind patch into motion.

mujun

Cromulent_Word said:
Just got word it will be up at 6pm EST (aka in 1hr15mins)

Any chance it's hitting Japanese PSN this week too?

Top Bottom