• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/11/08

Rimshot

Man I can't wait to try out home. Mostly to see if the party with friends function that they talked about is any good. The thing about moving from game to game without any hiccups as long as you're in the same room.

Games that are out already and have confirmed trophy patches coming:

► Age of Booty
► Bionic Commando: Rearmed
► Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
► echochrome
► Fallout 3
► SingStar
► SOCOM Confrontation
► Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

:D

Btw, is Home beta really coming out on 12-11-08?

No45

sca2511 said:
yes. well my girlfriend does and i take it from her account
Is there a way to copy the data locally, or are you just using the account sharing method (Logging on to her PSN store from your PS3 account)? I've downloaded all of the free DLC (And will pay for the SF stuff) and I'd like to copy it to my daughters profile.

Vashu

Speevy said:
I'll decide that for myself, thank you very much.

Be warned though, it's just a sci-fi Tower Defense game. It looks good, and if such games are for you then you're probably going to like it. But if you already have PixelJunk Monsters it's more of the same. Biggest difference is that you don't have an avatar you need to point to the spot where you wanna build.

jts

...hate me...
Are there contents locked by country? I can't seem to find Bishi Bashi Special on the EU store for the life of me :/

GrayFoxPL

mio said:
Are there contents locked by country? I can't seem to find Bishi Bashi Special on the EU store for the life of me :/

Some are.

UK Store always gets full update, other countries may not. On my Polish Store Bishi Bashi is actually available but some earlier games are not, even MK2 is missing, lol.

jts

...hate me...
GrayFoxPL said:
Some are.

UK Store always gets full update, other countries may not. On my Polish Store Bishi Bashi is actually available but some earlier games are not, even MK2 is missing, lol.
Oh well, seems like i have to setup an UK account one of these days.

Thank you.

cynlix

Strider2K99 said:
Might as well have used this kassatsu. :p

3098004497_fbddd51648_o.png

WHYYYY?!?!?!?! Why did they take off the hat + beard and left the santa suit.... I would have rather had the hat than just the suit.

cynlix said:
WHYYYY?!?!?!?! Why did they take off the hat + beard and left the santa suit.... I would have rather had the hat than just the suit.

They'll probably release them closer to Christmas, no? I'm not really sure why the Santa suit is coming so early anyway. Maybe they plan on releasing a free christmas themed level with some christmas-y building materials and the hat and beard. Fingers crossed.

sca2511

No45 said:
Is there a way to copy the data locally, or are you just using the account sharing method (Logging on to her PSN store from your PS3 account)? I've downloaded all of the free DLC (And will pay for the SF stuff) and I'd like to copy it to my daughters profile.
We share accounts when we are playing at a different locations.

But when we are playing on the same PS3 there seems to be some sort of process when trying to transfer the DLC locally. When she plays from her account, I can't seem to access them immediately when I play as the second player. But when we restart the game and my username is the main account(1st player) it seems all the DLC is on my character, so we eventually have access to the DLC purchases/dled. Then both of us have all the DLC whether being first or second player!

it bummed me out knowing that she had the kratos costume pack and my avatar was unable to equip them. Then Viola!

Merino

I am so pissed at the HK store never getting any DLC.
They better put the Mirror's Edge and EndWar DLC in the HongKong store...

ram

FUCK CAPCOM:

European PS3 fans are still no closer to knowing when they'll be able to play stupendous downloadable fighting game Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix after both Capcom and Sony were today unable to offer any update on the game's release.

When asked for an update, Capcom told VideoGamer.com this afternoon: "There's nothing to say till we make an official announcement."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/10-12-2008-10165.html

Vashu said:
Be warned though, it's just a sci-fi Tower Defense game. It looks good, and if such games are for you then you're probably going to like it. But if you already have PixelJunk Monsters it's more of the same. Biggest difference is that you don't have an avatar you need to point to the spot where you wanna build.

Exactly. But I found the controls to be way to loose, and the game just feels like "another tower defense" game, there is nothing really new in all. But I do like the way you can block of enemy paths, and change their routes. But if you have Monsters, it's not really worth from what I've played of the game.

tzare

ram said:
FUCK CAPCOM:

European PS3 fans are still no closer to knowing when they'll be able to play stupendous downloadable fighting game Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix after both Capcom and Sony were today unable to offer any update on the game's release.

When asked for an update, Capcom told VideoGamer.com this afternoon: "There's nothing to say till we make an official announcement."

pffff, it's really frustrating this things still happen. I bought it from US but this is not the way it's meant to be....

Benedict

Does the Japanese release of Siren have english language as an option or is it all in Japanese?

edit: by the way, The price for European version of Brain Challenge have gone up to match the US-price. Before it was available for half the price.

Huggers

ram said:
FUCK CAPCOM:

Yeah this is seriously not cool. I did buy it from the U.S store but I shouldn't have to piss around buying PSN cards on the internet, poor show Capcom

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
ram said:
FUCK CAPCOM:

This is so fucking annoying. World Wide (regionally segregated) web. I bought it from the US store, but the pings could be better and a european release would pretty much do that, if anything.

I would also like to add that Megaman 9's Hero Mode still isn't up on Norwegian PSN. And it is beginning to annoy me.

Baha

A small request for anybody who buys Lumines today, can you compile a list of songs that appear in this version that were in the psp version? Songs like Shinin' or Lights or even new licensed songs. I enjoyed those the most when playing Lumines on psp.

Baha said:
A small request for anybody who buys Lumines today, can you compile a list of songs that appear in this version that were in the psp version? Songs like Shinin' or Lights or even new licensed songs. I enjoyed those the most when playing Lumines on psp.
Is Lumines definitely coming today? Awesome.

ram

content is up in the uk store - psn games = astro tripper and puzzle quest, ea sports psp games and jet rider 2

panda21

update is go in UK

no home though? where is it?

puzzle quest full game for psn - has that come out in US already or did EU get something first?!

Wollan

panda21 said:
puzzle quest full game for psn - has that come out in US already or did EU get something first?!
Came out in October. :/

BUT

It's an absolutely FANTASTIC game.

Buy Buy BUY.

Top Bottom