• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon from the 3DS VC versions of R/B/Y CAN be transferred to Pokémon Bank!

Lagamorph

So.....did this not happen then or something? I have the VC version of Pokemon Yellow downloaded on my 3DS, but Pokemon Bank doesn't pick it up.
I checked Poke Transporter but that just looks for Black/White 1/2 and nothing else.

So.....did this not happen then or something? I have the VC version of Pokemon Yellow downloaded on my 3DS, but Pokemon Bank doesn't pick it up.
I checked Poke Transporter but that just looks for Black/White 1/2 and nothing else.
Pretty sure it was announced to come in January.

There will be an update to poke on bank early next year which will allow players to transfer their poker on from pokemon on X/Y/OR/AS and R/B/Y to a space where they came be transfer to sun and moon.

Your have to wait for that though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Pokémon Bank support for Sun and Moon doesn't start until January 2017, and since it sounds like the VC games' Pokémon can only be transferred into Sun/Moon, I'd guess the VC games won't get support until January 2017 as well.

Top Bottom