• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

So yesterday, I received three codes on my outing. I held one back to make sure someone who'd asked for one earlier received one. Seems they already did, so now I'm going to offer it up here for grabs. I have one addiitional Arceus code to give out. :)

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
So yesterday, I received three codes on my outing. I held one back to make sure someone who'd asked for one earlier received one. Seems they already did, so now I'm going to offer it up here for grabs. I have one addiitional Arceus code to give out. :)

I was going to go last night to see if the GameStop near my work had one, but instead will be going during my lunch break. If I can't claim one today from them, I'd be more than willing to take it off your hand!

Iceman829

I was able to grab 2 codes from a gamestop in nyc. I'm headed back home, so if I get a chance I'll drive by the store. Either way I have a free code for someone that needs it. Just an fyi I probably won't message it till tonight. I don't need anything in exchange the community here has given me a bunch of cool stuff as I get back into the series.

I finally got my copy of OR last night so I'm hoping to sink some time into it the next few days.

Muku

I was going to go last night to see if the GameStop near my work had one, but instead will be going during my lunch break. If I can't claim one today from them, I'd be more than willing to take it off your hand!

Alright, just keep me updated. Leaving shortly for work, but will be back this evening.

I have two NA Darkrai codes that expire next Wednesday.

I also want to battle as I haven't played against anyone. Triple battle me for a code. Send me a PM and first come first serve. Win or lose, you get a code.

Muku

Local gamestop had physical codes still available, so looks like I'm set on Arceus.

Awesome, congrats! :)

That leaves one Arceus code still available if anyone is interested. NA code. Claimed! Thanks for giving Arceus good homes guys. :)

Hegarol

Finally want to finish collecting the deerling and vivillon forms. Too lazy to get out my Gen V editions :D Anyone up for a trade?

Missing Summer, Autumn and Winter and 6 Vivillon forms.

Tidalwave

They can put indefinite amounts of codes on receipts. You should never be turned down for a code unless it is isnt being distributed by gamestop.

They can put indefinite amounts of codes on receipts. You should never be turned down for a code unless it is isnt being distributed by gamestop.
Did GameStop finally switch to that type of system? Last time I checked they were still using physical code cards for some reason. But I haven't been able to check for a long time because lolclosedGameStops

Thank goodness for Muku the savior

Iceman829

Did GameStop finally switch to that type of system? Last time I checked they were still using physical code cards for some reason. But I haven't been able to check for a long time because lolclosedGameStops

Thank goodness for Muku the savior

I walked into a gamestop in NYC and the guy asks me how many codes do you want. I said 2 and he hit the barcode twice and I walked out.

On that not I have 1 extra Arceus code I can give out. I'll try to pick up more the next time there is an event now that I'm back into pokemon

Muku

Forgot to pick up an Arceus code. Oh my god.

Maybe you can get from Iceman above? :)

Yeah, when they run out of physical cards they go to printing them on receipts. At least they should. Most of the ones I gave out here where on receipts. Actually I only got out of all the codes I got 3 on actual cards. Guess the other Gamestop downstreet isn't as busy as the one in the mall.

Edit: I haven't been able to get an NA Arceus code since I've been living in Europe, if anyone has one and can help me out I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Iceman829

Edit: I haven't been able to get an NA Arceus code since I've been living in Europe, if anyone has one and can help me out I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Sorry man I wish I could've paid you back for all the stuff you gave me, but SA beat you to it. If you need any other NA codes in the future I'll try to grab it from Gamestop for you next time.

Sorry man I wish I could've paid you back for all the stuff you gave me, but SA beat you to it. If you need any other NA codes in the future I'll try to grab it from Gamestop for you next time.

haha that's okay, I didn't plan on asking for one, because I still have an Adamant Arceus from Black, but then I changed my mind. I'm sure someone still has some extra codes lying around, I'll keep checking in.

Muku

Oh snap, are they done with the Arceus codes? I thought they were all month. I'll have to call around later today and pray

1-24th of every month sadly. Wish I had an extra code for ya, but alas.

Edit: What in the... I feel like I'm losing my mind. I have an extra Arceus? My own. Check. One for my friend. Check. Extra set one. Check. I gave Lupinko his code already.... so why the Arceus do I have an extra Arceus in Y? x_x

1-24th of every month sadly. Wish I had an extra code for ya, but alas.

Edit: What in the... I feel like I'm losing my mind. I have an extra Arceus? My own. Check. One for my friend. Check. Extra set one. Check. I gave Lupinko his code already.... so why the Arceus do I have an extra Arceus in Y? x_x

I mean I may have some of the older events if you're feeling generous. I know I have the old toys r us Arceus on my heartgold but I am not going through all that just to get him on Ruby.

And that's so odd they end on the 24th, I could see today being last due to the shortest month only having 28 days.

lupinko

Btw. I still have your perfect Zorua. Its been half a year ;)

I'm so embarrassed with all my delayed trades, I've been super busy with IRL stuff and only recently getting back to Pokemon. I've got a ton of stuff for you and I think that Hoopa I owe you or something.

Same goes for everybody else, I still remember all pending trades, they will all be honored!

Nooooo.

My Reshiram synchroniser failed, but I got Timid instead of Modest. Some people told me I was really lucky XD

My lonely Giratina synch failed but I got Impish which is still great because it turns Giratina into a wall or tank.

But a quirky Landorus, or anything quirky is pretty bad.

I'm going to go back to shiny SR because it's easier with the shiny charm and any crummy IVs can be fixed in Sun and Moon. So my crappy IV Timid shiny Latios can become awesome in Gen 7. And same goes with shinies modest Heatran and Dialga and the aforementioned Impish Giratina.

It can also help with near perfect ones like one of my shiny Diancie, Timid 31/X/31/31/30/31.

Timid apparently is still usuable as a mixed attacker apparently since Mega Diancie's stats are freakishly high regardless.

Diamond Storm is too good of an attack.

Muku

I mean I may have some of the older events if you're feeling generous. I know I have the old toys r us Arceus on my heartgold but I am not going through all that just to get him on Ruby.

And that's so odd they end on the 24th, I could see today being last due to the shortest month only having 28 days.

Problem right now is if I trade it away, I know I'll shortly remember why I had it. Will have to do some more digging in bank, but counted the ones I had to have... ugh. I think I am losing my mind.

KingDirk

Crossposting

KingDirk said:
So from breeding I have some 5IV Mudkips (Adamant), Goomy (Modest), and some assorted Scyther, Medicham, Buneary filling up my bank. Don't know if anybody wants to help take some breedjects off my hands, but I wanted to offer them to Gaf first. =)

Hegarol

I'm so embarrassed with all my delayed trades, I've been super busy with IRL stuff and only recently getting back to Pokemon. I've got a ton of stuff for you and I think that Hoopa I owe you or something.

Same goes for everybody else, I still remember all pending trades, they will all be honored!
No Problem. Just let me know when you have time to trade :)

KingDirk

I wouldn't mind a Scyther if you still have some.

It won't be until later tonight as I am working, but I am more than happy to share! Will have to check to see what their stats are but I think i have some 5IVs. Feel free to PM if you want. Am happy to accept any breedjecta in kind. =)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It won't be until later tonight as I am working, but I am more than happy to share! Will have to check to see what their stats are but I think i have some 5IVs. Feel free to PM if you want. Am happy to accept any breedjecta in kind. =)

I might have a couple of good rejects with good IVs. I'm not going to be home til way late tonight, if you could hold one until tomorrow that'd be awesome.

Problem right now is if I trade it away, I know I'll shortly remember why I had it. Will have to do some more digging in bank, but counted the ones I had to have... ugh. I think I am losing my mind.

Haha well if you accept that you've gone crazy and do actually have a spare let me know. I'd be truly appreciative.

Muku

Haha well if you accept that you've gone crazy and do actually have a spare let me know. I'd be truly appreciative.

Ahhhh! Sorry. Just realized this Arceus is for Aveyn. Went over PMs hoping I could find who this little devil belonged to, and the date he wanted matches the date on it. Guess I was just holding it within game for him. Wish I had an extra to give ya though! :(

Ahhhh! Sorry. Just realized this Arceus is for Aveyn. Went over PMs hoping I could find who this little devil belonged to, and the date he wanted matches the date on it. Guess I was just holding it within game for him. Wish I had an extra to give ya though! :(

Sorry, I still need to pick it up XD

Oh actually, you can trade the Arceus to Munch Poke if you want. I have a tiny surplus of Arceus codes, but I'm assuming (because of the time of the post) that Munch Poke has a NA 3DS and my codes are PAL.

So it would probably be easier to trade the Arceus you redeemed, then I just redeem one of my spare codes for myself ^^

Muku

Sorry, I still need to pick it up XD

Oh actually, you can trade the Arceus to Munch Poke if you want. I have a tiny surplus of Arceus codes, but I'm assuming (because of the time of the post) that Munch Poke has a NA 3DS and my codes are PAL.

So it would probably be easier to trade the Arceus you redeemed, then I just redeem one of my spare codes for myself ^^

It's up to you. :)

It's up to you. :)

Sure, you can trade it : )

On a slightly related note, I was kicking myself for not asking a friend to take my ORAS carts to Worlds, since I thought there wouldn't be an event. Then they secretly distributed three (the Kanto starters).

Thankfully, one of my friends brought along a spare cart, so I managed to acquire the trio in the end : D

Muku

Sure, you can trade it : )

On a slightly related note, I was kicking myself for not asking a friend to take my ORAS carts to Worlds, since I thought there wouldn't be an event. Then they secretly distributed three (the Kanto starters).

Thankfully, one of my friends brought along a spare cart, so I managed to acquire the trio in the end : D

Alright. :) Just glad I didn't trade beforehand. I knew there was a reason and I wasn't going to trade it until I figured it out, haha. Munch Poke, contact me when you get a chance. Thanks to Aveyn, it's all yours now. :)

On a side note, congrats!! They would be sneaky like that! Haha.

Lupinko, was Outbreakchu this year worth it? Or was it like one Pikachu again? For some reason that came up in my mind while typing about this and thinking it should have happened already.

Top Bottom