• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Origins (4-part special based on Red/Blue) to be streamed starting Nov. 15

I hate Ash but Red is worse than Ash. The only time Ash sucked was in Kanto and Unova. Ash outside of Unova and Kanto would trash Origins Red.

And that's why Origins is, after all the nostalgia hype dies down, a pretty mediocre show. First episode is promising, but it's all downhill from then on.

What the hell is this?

Red beat the E4 while Ash can't even get into the finals of the regional tournaments, Red beat and caught a goddamn Mewtwo. It's isn't even funny how badly Red would trash Ash.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What the hell is this?

Red beat the E4 while Ash can't even get into the finals of the regional tournaments, Red beat and caught a goddamn Mewtwo. It's isn't even funny how badly Red would trash Ash.

You're referring to Kanto Ash. I'm talking about Ash who actually became mentor-like in later parts of the anime.

Ash can't get into the finals, but notice how most of them are bullshit fights? Hell, it was outright batshit in Sinnoh where he fights a fucking Darkrai. And yet he defeated both (Darkrai and Latios). The only time his fights seemed legit were in Hoenn (Meowth in boots) and Unova (Lucario), and even then those fights were bullshit to the max. There's no goal to get E4 in the anime, and it's safe to say Ash can get there if he can get badges.

Hell, I'd argue Indigo Plateau Ash is skilled, managing to get to the finals with unevolved Pokemon save for a few.

Ash can and will trash Red, unless it involved a lot of bullshit.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
guys, I've got a couple of question.
but keep in mind that I'm dumb about pokemon and app, so please be gentle :p

1 )Is this anime series visible only on mobile/tablet through the PokeTV App?
2) Is the PokeTV app free?
3) Is there a chance for this anime to get hiring also on TV?
4) Are the episode available in Europe?
5) Are the episodes localized only in English?

thanks

DaBoss

guys, I've got a couple of question.
but keep in mind that I'm dumb about pokemon and app, so please be gentle :p

1 )Is this anime series visible only on mobile/tablet through the PokeTV App?
2) Is the PokeTV app free?
3) Is there a chance for this anime to get hiring also on TV?
4) Are the episode available in Europe?
5) Are the episodes localized only in English?

thanks
1) No, you can view them on the site.
2) Yes
3) In the west, no.
4) Should be, I don't see why it wouldn't.
5) AFAIK, yes.

EDIT: Looks like there are more languages as RaoulDuke posted.

mrjohill

I wish there was one more episode that chronicled reds training in mt silver and his fight with the gold and silver protagonist. That would be pretty awesome

Top Bottom