• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

NateDrake

I want a Charmander or Bulbasaur but don't have much to offer right now :(

Could trade a Butterfree or Kangaskhan.

I love Growlithe but have too many fire types as of now.

Mik317

so because I am a crazy person. I will be starting over...for reasons (not good reasons but reasons. Hint: It involves OCD).

But before I do so, I would like to give away some of my pokemon to a good home.

So if anyone want any of the following shoot me a PM before: 6PM EST.

a lv 39 Female Gentle Sylveon
a lv 42 Female Hardy Delphox
A lv 40 Bashful Male Blastoise
A lv 42 Female Mild Meowstick (gdlk)
A lv 31 Female Rash Goomy
A lv 25 Female Naive Herracross
A Lv 15 Male Hasty Snorlax
A lv 21 Bold Female Pikachu
A lv 15 Female Lonley Absol
A Lv 21 Quirky Tyrunt
A lv 34 Modest Female Mawhile

2 Eevee Eggs

That should be all of the interesting Pokemon I have

So hit me up via PM if you want something from this list.

Do it before 6PM when I get home and get to serving my OCD

so because I am a crazy person. I will be starting over...for reasons (not good reasons but reasons. Hint: It involves OCD).

But before I do so, I would like to give away some of my pokemon to a good home.

A lv 40 Bashful Male Blastoise

PM Sent
My FC IS: 2680-9067-0300

Dawg

I think I missed about two or so guys, but I really have to go now.

People who stll want a Growlithe, send me a PM. I'll give it asap tomorrow, unless someone else in this thread can help you.

Anyone have a couple of Ditto? And a Meowth would be wonderful. I don't have anything particular to trade for them. Only the thanks of a grateful president.

Cryxok

I got Jolly Aerodactyls. As of now I have only a spare one, but can breed them in case anyone wants them. I don't ask for much, but something good that I can't get (X version, Chespin/Blastoise) would be great.

Also, anyone here crazy enough to trade me Houndoom's Mega Stone?

I got Jolly Aerodactyls. As of now I have only a spare one, but can breed them in case anyone wants them. I don't ask for much, but something good that I can't get (X version, Chespin/Blastoise) would be great.

Also, anyone here crazy enough to trade me Houndoom's Mega Stone?

Haven't obtained it yet, but should be there in a day or 2 (i'm at the 8th gym now).

I'm quite keen to get hold of the Tyranitar Mega Stone, and would trade it for that if you wish :p

Mik317

a lv 39 Female Gentle Sylveon (Gone)
a lv 42 Female Hardy Delphox(Gone)
A lv 40 Bashful Male Blastoise(Gone)
A lv 42 Female Mild Meowstick
A lv 31 Female Rash Goomy(Gone)
A lv 25 Female Naive Herracross(Gone)
A Lv 15 Male Hasty Snorlax
A lv 21 Bold Female Pikachu
A lv 15 Female Lonley Absol(Gone)
A Lv 21 Quirky Tyrunt(Gone)
A lv 34 Modest Female Mawhile(Gone)

2 Eevee Eggs (1 Confirmed gone...I think)

That should be all of the interesting Pokemon I have

I'll be on in a few for those who PMd me. Thanks for this guys

Blues1990

I have Growlithes.

You want Growlithes? I got 'em.

I'm your man for Growlithes.

I was wondering if you could add me to that list, as well.

Ideally, I want one that has either a Adamant or Impish/Bold Nature, with a side of Intimidate to go. ;) (Though Flash Fire will work just as well.)

Here is my Friend-Code: 0989-1807-4803 (P.S. What's yours?)

Cryxok

Haven't obtained it yet, but should be there in a day or 2 (i'm at the 8th gym now).

I'm quite keen to get hold of the Tyranitar Mega Stone, and would trade it for that if you wish :p

Sounds good to me... I'm haven't finished the game either, but I suppose 2 days more days should be enough for me too (got 6 badges and a kinda overleveled team)

Korosenai

Just a heads up, after i get the everstone, ill be breeding these Pokemon: Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge. Im not asking for anything special, just whatever you feel like giving. Ill let you guys know when im ready.

trixx

oh dawg my bad i had to go out for a whille, if you have anymore add me, friend code is:
1993-8047-2814, if not thanks anyways

r4z4

Looking for Jolly/Adamant Trapinch or Scyther. Don't really have anything special but can offer:

- Modest, Dry Skin Helioptile
- Male Eevee
- Male Tyrunt

FC: 3540-0020-7323

Pls PM and thanks!

Shiggie

Just a heads up, after i get the everstone, ill be breeding these Pokemon: Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge. Im not asking for anything special, just whatever you feel like giving. Ill let you guys know when im ready.

Hey, can you put me on the list. Ill PM you too if you dont mind.

0001-4154-7751

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I keep trying to get a pikachu in the opening areas and I can't do it. Can anyone just throwaway trade me one if they got an extra?

Mengetsu

I need a Growlithe. Still early in the game don't have much to offer but, I'd appreciate the help
EWmof.gif

PK Gaming

Looking for an Aron/Lairon/Aggron, Ditto and Zorua/Zoroark. Any of the 3 would suffice, but i'm preferably looking for Aron.

I can trade a couple of the Y exclusives (including Heracross and Skrelp) on top of trading nearly any of wild Pokemon I caught.

FC: 0748 2781 4260

Sure! Do you mind what Pokemon you want? I'm not that far in the game...

FC is 3883-6060-2395

Add me!

Don't care what you send, if you've got Y an exclusive would be nice but it doesn't matter. I've got a few extras here so its not a problem. Can't guarantee any nature at the moment though.

Kirlia

Banned
FC is 3883-6060-2395

Add me!

Don't care what you send, if you've got Y an exclusive would be nice but it doesn't matter. I've got a few extras here so its not a problem. Can't guarantee any nature at the moment though.

I have X, unfortunately. If you can, give me a nature that doesn't lower Attack. Could you also name it Chomp?

Would anyone be willing to give me a low level cubchoo or scyther? I'm very early in the game and I wanted to use them throughout the game and level them up as they are my favorites...

If anyone has these, my FC is 4339-2494-9752

Hattori

Banned

I'll take a chespin please.
5198-2510-1749

KLonso

Does anyone have any extra Dittos that I could have?

If it matters, I have X, so if you have Y, I could breed an X exclusive pokemon with the Ditto and trade it to you when the egg hatches.

FC is 1719-3720-4214

I'd quite like one of those Chespins

Not sure how possible this is, but I'd really like to get my hands on a Shinx. Is it possible for someone with a copy of White to transfer one through pokemon bank and then trade it? I'm a little unclear on how the bank works.

Top Bottom