• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

Heyt

Banned
Ok, GTS took care of some things, but I don't have Fennekin on my Pokedex for some reason, so I can not request it there. If you have any spare one I would trade it for Charmander.

Jaykay

Just a heads up, after i get the everstone, ill be breeding these Pokemon: Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge. Im not asking for anything special, just whatever you feel like giving. Ill let you guys know when im ready.

I'd also be interested in a Chespin if at all possible.

Korosenai

Hey, can you put me on the list. Ill PM you too if you dont mind.

0001-4154-7751

I'll take a chespin please.
5198-2510-1749

Does anyone have any extra Dittos that I could have?

If it matters, I have X, so if you have Y, I could breed an X exclusive pokemon with the Ditto and trade it to you when the egg hatches.

FC is 1719-3720-4214

I'd quite like one of those Chespins

I'd also be interested in a Chespin if at all possible.

Not ready yet (maybe another hour or two), just quoting to show the list. For now i'm just going to trade 4 Chespin and 4 Honedge. So far there are 4 Chespin spots taken. So 4 Honedge spots open, and the people whom i've quoted can claim a Honedge as well if they want.

Neiteio

Just a heads up, after i get the everstone, ill be breeding these Pokemon: Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge. Im not asking for anything special, just whatever you feel like giving. Ill let you guys know when im ready.
Hey Nub, I'd love to have one of each, if possible. If you could hold them for me, I'd really appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Just Honedge would be fine, if you're out of Chespin. I'm guessing Brave is a good nature for him?

Korosenai

Hey Nub, I'd love to have one of each, if possible. If you could hold them for me, I'd really appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Just Honedge would be fine, if you're out of Chespin. I'm guessing Brave is a good nature for him?

I'm just doing four Chespin for now, I can do more tomorrow if you want :)

And yea, brave is pretty good for Honedge to bump up its attack. Personally what i'm doing with mine is going for a Brave nature, then maxing out it's HP and Attack and putting the last 4 ev's into it's sp. attack or defense.

Neiteio

I'm just doing four Chespin for now, I can do more tomorrow if you want :)

And yea, brave is pretty good for Honedge to bump up its attack. Personally what i'm doing with mine is going for a Brave nature, then maxing out it's HP and Attack and putting the last 4 ev's into it's sp. attack or defense.
That'd be great to have both the Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge, if possible. Would you be available to trade around 11:30 a.m. Eastern time (U.S.)?

FC is 3952-7030-5695

Trainer name is Alizée

xeleion

Neo Member
I have X and I can try to take some requests for version exclusives. I'm not that far in the game, so if you need anything that's past Route 10 I may not be able to accommodate you immediately.

However, I also have Pokerus.

Currently looking for Gibles, Charmanders, Larvitars, Dittos, and Y exclusives.

PM me some details and your FC and I'll respond in the order I get them.

4742-5670-9748

Will be available until about midnight EST.

Dranakin

Two barriers to getting a Mega Charizard X: I have version Y and I picked Squirtle, being my favorite of all-time. But man, both fire and dragon type? Talk about dominance.

Addi

I have been breeding and trading a bit today, so I have a couple of pokemons to trade away. I'm not really sure what I want, offer me something cool. I'm offering Eeevee, Fennekin, Gastly, Froakie, Aron and Larvitar (I have a lot of Eevee, the rest I have 2-3 of).

Korosenai

Alright guys, i've got 5 Chepsins lined up and ready to go, i'll be sending out pm's to the 5 people who wanted one soon. I won't have the Honedges ready tonight, the brave nature just won't show up, so i'll have to trade those later.

That'd be great to have both the Adamant Chespin and Brave Honedge, if possible. Would you be available to trade around 11:30 a.m. Eastern time (U.S.)?

FC is 3952-7030-5695

Trainer name is Alizée
Sure thing, let me know when you're ready through pm and i'll add you then.

Still got like 6 Adamant Tyrunts left for today.

Heart Scale, Adamant/Brave Honedge, or Togepi appreciated.

I've got a Togepi. I'd love an adamant Tyrunt.

Going to be breeding Adamant Growlithe soon. The Ditto has 31 Attack IVs and the daddy also has decent IVs it seems.

I mean, Dawg's bye-bye for now so SOMEBODY has to pick up the slack.

Oh, these will have the PokeRUS - no worries, I'll have exp. share turned off when spreading - but that's a minor detail. I'm doing this to spam Wonder Trade and hopefully make some kid's day.

Jaykay

I have been breeding and trading a bit today, so I have a couple of pokemons to trade away. I'm not really sure what I want, offer me something cool. I'm offering Eeevee, Fennekin, Gastly, Froakie, Aron and Larvitar (I have a lot of Eevee, the rest I have 2-3 of).

I don't have anything super exciting to offer at this time, but if you don't end up getting rid of the Fennekin I'd definitely be interested.

Mengetsu

Going to be breeding Adamant Growlithe soon. The Ditto has 31 Attack IVs and the daddy also has decent IVs it seems.

Oh, these will have the PokeRUS - no worries, I'll have exp. share turned off when spreading - but that's a minor detail. I'm doing this to spam Wonder Trade and hopefully make some kid's day.
I would like one. I don't have much since in only on my 3rd badge but I'd be greatful.

DoctorWhovian

Neo Member
Does anyone have a modest female Goomy? If so, I'd love to get one. I'm at Route 14 right now and was going to catch a bunch to find the one with the right nature (and I'd prefer female as well), but I've been walking back and forth and only seen one Goomy.
I don't have much to offer, but PM me if you're interested.
EDIT: Oh and I have a specific name in mind for it as well, so if we'll talk about that when we PM too :)

Looking for a Rotom, somewhere in the late 30s, preferably named Pulseman.

I dont have much to offer. I guess the only thing of interest is a Female Sap Sipper Goomy.

xeleion

Neo Member

Gonna PM you now.

Kyzer

Banned

can I have one please? My FC: 3024-6064-3750

xeleion

Neo Member

I definitely want a Growlithe. FC 4742-5670-9748.

trixx

can i get one also i'll try to trade you something decent =/

3050 7685 5267 is my FC BTW. Just add me and post FC here or pm. Soon you should be able to just trade request me and i'll hand it over. just gimme whatever.

Drago

Anyone here with Xerneas who would like to trade with my Yveltal for Pokedex reasons? We can trade right back after.

Gotta get those entries. :>

SpecDotSign

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have an Arceus? I'll trade for a Magikarp. =p
jk! I hope to be able to get X version sometime this year.

Great Thread idea, I'm going to need a shiny Aron and a Shuppet with Cotton Guard, I have an...oh wait I don't have the game. *cries in the corner*

Top Bottom