• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT2| Would you like to leave a tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablo

This IV talk is so weird for me xD
I just catch my Pokemon and run with it #Yolo since Gen III I'm kinda scared to find out if my favorite passed down Pokemon have shit natures and IVs lmao

ramyeon

Ramyeon, answer the trade request! :mad:
Hey! Just saw this, sorry bout that haha. I'm farming for those Light Clays :p

Thanks a lot man! Dunno if you needed a Beldum but that one should have 5IVs, unfortunately one of them is SpA but they were a pain to breed so hopefully it helps you out!

MFW I accidentally mismark the IVs of a Phantump and get an entire batch of children with shit IVs.

This IV talk is so weird for me xD
I just catch my Pokemon and run with it #Yolo since Gen III I'm kinda scared to find out if my favorite passed down Pokemon have shit natures and IVs lmao

Breeding is easier than ever this gen. Now is the time to wet your feet if you had any interest whatsoever.

Didn't realize just what was weak to Fairy until half my team got wreck by Slurpuff, even though they were like 5-10 levels higher. Did Dark really need another weakness?

Regiruler

Didn't realize just what was weak to Fairy until half my team got wreck by Slurpuff, even though they were like 5-10 levels higher. Did Dark really need another weakness?

It makes sense IMO so it's fine.
It needed an interaction with Dark as it's the suitable replacement for the Light type we'll never get.

Busaiku

Bold is better because it's better at tanking stuff like Talonflame, Earthquake, Mega Scizor, Mega Kangaskhan, etc.
Most Special Attackers can take down Carbink much faster anyways.

DaBoss

Man, nearly every person I've faced in Doubles Rating Battles has a Garchomp.

On top of this, they also have lots of Mega Lucario.

I think I've beaten everyone who uses them both except this one time.

Sableye and Spiritomb had to ruin the fun for everyone.

Azure J

What's the story with Carbink now? Why the hype?

Also, fill in the blank:

Klefki
Jolteon
[...]
Blaziken
Greninja
Trevenant

Bonus points if it sets a non-Spikes/T.Spikes hazard, has no type overlap with the rest of the squad mentioned above and/or it's bulky. Further bonus points if it's in the hidden Azure List of Awesome Pokemon™.

Neiteio

Spindashing, who are you in-game?

Who has the in-game character Ray?

Who has the in-game character Rei?

Who has the in-game character Dario?

SGRemy

hrm.....really want to breed a metagross. his speed is kinda bad so i was thinking of making him a pure physical attacker.

maybe have a sp.def upping nature, assault vest, 252 atk, 252 hp/sp.def.

seem cool? or would i be using him completely wrong? lol

Caladrius

I'll just use Magic Coat, then. Plus, Roar has negative priority, so it's not like anything capable of using it is going to be around for very long ;P

I was wondering how I always managed to foil Geomancy Xerneas with it.

Side note: Rubbing out Geomancy goobers makes my heart flutter. Most of the teams I've encountered with them either don't know what to do afterward or their momentum gets screwed.

ED Cantu

ED Cantu, I added you but don't see Iker in my Friends list -- you sure you're not Dario?

Yeah I'm online but my brother was playing with his Pokemon X version that's why in the friend list appear as Dario,I'm going to switch to my Pokemon Y version. Thanks a lot Neiteio!! and sorry for the troubles.

Firemind

I guess it's just luck of the draw that they'll have a Roar-er out when I Baton Pass then, as most leads I know carry either entry hazards, screens or sweeping moves, while Roar//Whirlwind is reserved for walls and griefers.

It's not really difficult to understand.

You Spore one of their guys.
You use a boosting move. They switch to a Roar/Whirlwind guy.
You Baton Pass. They use Roar/Whirlwind.

Unless you're a jerk and ignore sleep clause, this is what will result to against a semi-competent player.

Busaiku

Why is it a thing.
Sleep only lasts 3 turns max.
By the time you switch out your Sleep inducer, it's already over.

Oh, and it doesn't reset now.

And SkullHydra, that's very generous of you to do that. All your help hatching them meant I had a four-IV one in mind for you. If you're truly OK giving it up and accepting a two- or three-IV one instead, we can do that.
Yeah, definitely. I'm just grateful that you're doing this at all, so I'm happy with the leftovers. =]

WOO!!!! Got a Phantump with 5 perfect stats and CAREFUL nature through the sheer chance of random breeding. Now to breed him with a female with 5 perfect stats for a perfect (or at least everything but special attack) Phantump.

Neiteio

are you still online? My ingame name is don Quixote
Send me your FC and trainer name again, your FC wouldn't work.

Yeah, definitely. I'm just grateful that you're doing this at all, so I'm happy with the leftovers. =]
I sent you a two-IV one. It's kind of you to take this so another person can have a three-IV or four-IV one. I think someone else here offered to hook you up with a four-IV one -- hopefully they do.

Caladrius

Sleep clause doesn't apply to online battles. I do what I please and Spore who I please, which means that anyone who tries to pull that crap's getting murked.

You'll think no Sleep Clause is great until these guys start popping up.

250px-491Darkrai.png
286Breloom.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom