• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

one_kill

Knew a new thread would start over night for me. But already 5 pages in?! Wow.

Has anyone offered cloning legendaries, God Ditto's, other special Pokemon yet? Was wondering if we could get a list if we have any going on still.
Happy Hour Inkay
Shiny 6IV Darkrai
Shiny 6IV Mew
Shiny 6IV Shaymin (not sure)

There was a Latias, but I forgot if it was 6IV

Sigmaah

I think I'm finally ready to make a team and ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!!! Out of all the mons I have, what 6 will make the best team? Here's what I got:
http://imgur.com/JUYhT4P
http://imgur.com/Dq1TRQ9
http://imgur.com/TWsjzXq
http://imgur.com/5S85kSg

New additions that aren't in the last pic: milotic, skiddo, snorunt (made for froslass) ekans, pinsir, and aerodactyl.

I 100% want Mandibuzz on my team because I love it's playstyle. So she's on my team for sure. I think I also want Toxicroak cause he's badass as fuck. I can provide natures, abilities, and moves if you need to know what they already have on them to help me make the best team.

Hoo boy! I NEED FOUR MORE POKEMON :D

And they all rely on GTS helping me out. Whelp

410 Shieldon
436 Bronzor
540 Sewaddle
599 Klink

EDIT Aw yeah, got Shieldon! THREE TO GO

I can catch a Sewaddle for you in White 2, bank it over, and trade it to you, if you want.

DaBoss

Furigana is hiragana/katakana appearing over kanji to help people (kids mostly) pronounce/recognize the kanji.

uPfO67m.gif
Oh, that thing. I kinda thought that is what you meant, but I know nothing about Japanese lol.

Glad to be of help somewhat.
I can catch a Sewaddle for you in White 2, bank it over, and trade it to you, if you want.
Are you saying Pokemon Bank is open now in Japan?

MicH

I have

Shiny Timid 6 IV Darkrai (English)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Mew (Japanese)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Shaymin (English)
Shiny Hasty 6 IV Deoxys (English)
Shiny Hasty 6 IV Genesect (Japanese)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Latias (Japanese)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Kyogre (Japanese)
Shiny Jolly 6 IV Landorus (Korean)

Jolly 6 IV Victini (English)
Timid 6 IV Meloetta (English)

Thanks for the offer, but it's no problem

You still need a Bronzor?
Ido :(

Tiamant

Is it a Choice Band set? Just realize Poison fang increase the rate by 20% in Gen 6. Personally, since it's still a band set, killing the other guy off is more viable. So I would go with Cross Poison.

Nope, not choice band, it's more of an utility role with:

-Taunt
-U-turn
-Brave Bird
-cross or poison fang

and a lum berry or black sludge. The last Crobat had Cross Poison and 2KOed things like Azumarril, but having a "free toxic" is really nice...

TWILT

Banned
Messing around with Mega Houndoom and he's actually pretty godlike. Almost nothing survives after a Nasty Plot with the Sun boost + Solar Power.

Gotta watch out for faster/scarf'd Pokemon with Earthquake or something though. :V

So yeah...I got SM3DL off of a lot of the positivity around it on GAF. Thought I would love it but I found it super stale and boring.

I had sort of the same experience when playing Diamond/Pearl. Boring, no magic etc. I loved Black/White, though.

I know you guys all probably love X/Y but just wondering what were your feelings on the above titles? I just don't want to get burned by another 3DS game.

Thanks.

Usobuko

Banned
I'll add I have everything MicH has except Genesect. Anyway, think he is missing meloetta and Victini on his list because I traded both to him.

Also, I gave Victini to Metroidvania, a fellow cloner.

MicH

I'll add I have everything MicH has except Genesect. Anyway, think he is missing meloetta and Victini on his list because I traded both to him.

Also, I gave Victini to Metroidvania, a fellow cloner.
Yeah, I didn't post them because I haven't checked their stats yet :p

Korosenai

-Taunt
-U-turn
-Brave Bird
-cross or poison fang

and a lum berry or black sludge. The last Crobat had Cross Poison and 2KOed things like Azumarril, but having a "free toxic" is really nice...
You could also run Taunt, Defog, Roost, and Brave Bird.

DaBoss

Nah, I was just lucky enough to download it before it got taken down. (Really wanted that Celebi, heh.) It functions normally for everyone that did download it beforehand, though.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

So all they've been doing is just preventing anyone else from downloading it? Oh Nintendo/Game Freak....

Ryne

Knew a new thread would start over night for me. But already 5 pages in?! Wow.

Has anyone offered cloning legendaries, God Ditto's, other special Pokemon yet? Was wondering if we could get a list if we have any going on still.

Yeah, I would definitely like a Darkrai, but I don't think anyone has started a list. I remember the ditto list got quite large

SeZMehK

Nah, I was just lucky enough to download it before it got taken down. (Really wanted that Celebi, heh.) It functions normally for everyone that did download it beforehand, though.

Ok. I am ready with two pokemon. My FC is 4470-8792-6427 Black 2, What's yours?

Usobuko

Banned
I still owe TWILT his Latias, can you get it from me tomorrow around this time?

Yeah, I would definitely like a Darkrai, but I don't think anyone has started a list. I remember the ditto list got quite large

Get your darkrai from me, I will trade with tomorrow around this time +/- 1hour

one_kill

I have

Shiny Timid 6 IV Darkrai (English)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Mew (Japanese)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Shaymin (English)
Shiny Hasty 6 IV Deoxys (English)
Shiny Hasty 6 IV Genesect (Japanese)

Shiny Timid 6 IV Latias (Japanese)
Shiny Timid 6 IV Kyogre (Japanese)
Shiny Jolly 6 IV Landorus (Korean)

Jolly 6 IV Victini (English)
Timid 6 IV Meloetta (English)
I'm drooling :O
I really want these

Who else is cloning?

MicH

Aw yeah, got Klink!! Thanks GTS!

Need Sewaddle and Bronzor. Seriously, search for them on GTS and look at what they want. Absolutely insane

MicH

SpinDasher coming through with that Bronzor :D Thanks man!

Sewaddle left. So close!

EDIT

I'm still cloning, too. Much of my stuff are given away so fast though and I have so many things and everyone wants everything so.. yeah :p It's such a hassle and waste of time, too

one_kill

So yeah...I got SM3DL off of a lot of the positivity around it on GAF. Thought I would love it but I found it super stale and boring.

I had sort of the same experience when playing Diamond/Pearl. Boring, no magic etc. I loved Black/White, though.

I know you guys all probably love X/Y but just wondering what were your feelings on the above titles? I just don't want to get burned by another 3DS game.

Thanks.
XY is pretty bare bones as far as story and end game goes, but Pokemon has always been about collecting and battling.

Breeding and training is still a grind, but it's not as bad of a grind as it was in previous games.

I have to admit, I've been burnt out on XY a couple of times, but I keep coming back to it. It also helps that being a part of PokeGAF motivates me to play the game.

No one, that's why it kinda stopped. Although I'm trying to give onslack a copy of everything I have.
onslack's reliable so good decision Usobuko
Hopefully he can clone a few for us :D

Sewaddle left. So close!

EDIT

I'm still cloning, too. Much of my stuff are given away so fast though and I have so many things and everyone wants everything so.. yeah :p It's such a hassle and waste of time, too

I have Sewaddle!

Usobuko

Banned

-Taunt
-U-turn
-Brave Bird
-cross or poison fang

Well, is it a 6v6 or 3v3 team? Is is primarily stall/defensive one that could utilise the 50% toxic rate better than an offensive team?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
No one, that's why it kinda stopped. Although I'm trying to give onslack a copy of everything I have.

I'm working on it, but my friends have pulled me back into Dota 2.

Plus I keep getting new requests/stuff I'd like to clone diff. people all the time, and it all keeps piling on top of cloning the same Mew/whatever over and over, lol.

I'll make a list of stuff I do have at some point tonight, though.

edit: Also, new thread, whoo!

Spinluck

No problem. I thought I had a Klink but apparently I don't! Good luck becoming a Pokemon masta!!

Usobuko

Banned
YESSSSSSSSS

I FINALLY DID IT. SHINY CHARM :D

Thank you so much spindashing :D

Congrats. The only Pokedex I ever complete was Yellow, and that's without Mew.

I'm working on it, but my friends have pulled me back into Dota 2.

Plus I keep getting new requests/stuff I'd like to clone diff. people all the time, and it all keeps piling on top of cloning the same Mew/whatever over and over, lol.

I'll make a list of stuff I do have at some point tonight, though.

Aye, no worries. Yes, there's plenty of request and only so many cloners. Take your time and don't get trouble by it.

SeZMehK

Thank you so much Seven Force. Thanks to you I finally have a female buneary and a female frillish in a luxury ball! Woooo

Muku

Happy Hour Inkay
Shiny 6IV Darkrai
Shiny 6IV Mew
Shiny 6IV Shaymin (not sure)

There was a Latias, but I forgot if it was 6IV

Yeess thank you. I don't recall the Shaymin in last thread, but that's awesome.

Anyone cloning the Darkrai, Mew, and Shaymin (if someone has)? I know I'm a bit late on bandwagon, but more I think about it more I warm up to collecting Shiny legendaries. Hacked/cloned/whatever I don't care anymore, just want to have fun.

Top Bottom