• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Complain To GAF Method works again. Took a break, fed the dogs and the 3rd egg I hatched was a male, Bold, Clear Body Tentacool. HABCD though. Asking GAF Method for HBCDS!

*Got it!

Spinluck

Yeess thank you. I don't recall the Shaymin in last thread, but that's awesome.

Anyone cloning the Darkrai, Mew, and Shaymin (if someone has)? I know I'm a bit late on bandwagon, but more I think about it more I warm up to collecting Shiny legendaries. Hacked/cloned/whatever I don't care anymore, just want to have fun.

Having fun and bullying your friends is what it's all about! lol

Looks like my buddy won't be able to lend me his 3DS till tomorrow. So cloning will have to wait till then. But I'm totally on board for cloning if you guys need help.. maybe some of the other posters that are exhausted from cloning can take a break this round!

Usobuko

Banned
Really? I struggle with Togekiss so knowing that makes me feel better

0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (108 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Togekiss: 182-216 (48.6 - 57.7%) -- 48% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

... most of them are invested in Sp.def instead.

It's not a good switch in to Paraflinch Togekiss though.

one_kill

Sure. Just let me know when you're ready.

No problem man, glad to be of help!
My FC is 1336 1375 9060 for White2
I'll just transfer my Celebi since it's the only one I'm missing

I hope it works... I'm not sure where to go to trade

Edit: nvm I think I found it

LaNaranja

I'm drooling :O
I really want these

Who else is cloning?

I would love to help out with these. I have a couple of legendaries but I don't the think any of them have more then one perfect IV. :(

Also I still have 2 perfect Dittos to give out if anyone is interested.

GAMERG0D

I would love to help out with these. I have a couple of legendaries but I don't the think any of them have more then one perfect IV. :(

Also I still have 2 perfect Dittos to give out if anyone is interested.
I really really need a perfect Ditto. It takes way too long to breed with Dittos I've caught.

DaBoss

Yea I know, it's just sometimes Gaffers post some type of code on here for us to view their battle. But I don't know how to put that code in.
You have to be connected to the Internet and click a button within the VS Recorder that will allow you to input a code. Sorry I'm not being specific enough, I just can't play at the moment so I can't tell you exactly what button it is.

backlot

Yea I know, it's just sometimes Gaffers post some type of code on here for us to view their battle. But I don't know how to put that code in.

Connect to Wi-Fi before you open your VS Recorder and you'll see the option to enter the code. It doesn't appear if you're offline.

Lebon14

Dude if it's just for dex, I'll give you one for free
Just trade me any Pokemon you don't want

Tell me your FC and IGN
I'm James and FC is on my profile

Sent you a PM with my FC. IGN? I don't have an account there.

EDIT

In game name. Deeeeeeerrrrrrrrrp. Mia.

1. Breed Elekid or Elygem
2. Offer Elekid or Elygem for Rhyperior or Milotic
3. Offer Rhyperior or Milotic for Xerneas or Yveltal
3a. If Rhyperior isn't working, offer it for a Milotic and repeat the step 3
4. Offer Xerneas or Yveltal for Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres
5. Offer Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres for Terrakion, Virizion, or Cobalion
6. Offer Terrakion, Virizion, or Cobalion for Entei, Raikou, or Suicune
7. Offer Entei, Raikou, or Suicune for other legendaries

As far as i know, neither elekid or elygem are available on X & Y so i can't even start with the first step. I also intend to keep those legendaries so the process would be extremely time consuming (asuming that by "breed elekid or elygem" you mean breed a god IV's one). Either way thanks for the answer.

If someone can help me (gifting me a legendary or a pokemon exclusive to other versions to try to do that chain trade) this is my friend code 1263-6984-1131.

Thanks again, sorry for the noobs questions but haven't played pokemon since the original gold.

one_kill

As far as i know, neither elekid or elygem are available on X & Y so i can't even start with the first step. I also intend to keep those legendaries so the process would be extremely time consuming (asuming that by "breed elekid or elygem" you mean breed a god IV's one). Either way thanks for the answer.

If someone can help me (gifting me a legendary or a pokemon exclusive to other versions to try to do that chain trade) this is my friend code 1263-6984-1131.

Thanks again, sorry for the noobs questions but haven't played pokemon since the original gold.
Electabuzz is available via Friend Safari. If you don't have access to one, you can easily ask people here. It doesn't need to have good IVs, nor have egg moves.

With regard to the method, you can keep the legendary if you want. If you want another, just start from step 1.

Chain trading is only useful to get some legendaries. People have standards too. For instance, I've found that you wouldn't easily get a Lugia for a Terrakion.

It is January 15. Apparently nobody wants the German Delibird I just received on Wonder Trade named "Merry Xmas"

*edit* or a "Candy Land" Swirlix
*edit* now a Flabebe called "ZapdosPlease" LOL

one_kill

Fighting with someone using three legendaries (Mewtwo X, Zygarde, Xerneas). Hopefully my defenses are strong enough.

I'm pretty annoyed by RNG though in this match. I've missed status inducing attacks three times in a row <_<

OMG now I'm frozen wtf!

Yes! Azumarill OHKO'd Mewtwo X and Lucario!

And I won!

Gleethor

Anyone with a Xerneas wanna trade me and then trade back? I just wanna complete my dex. I can trade you my Yveltal for collateral.

Fighting with someone using four legendaries (Mewtwo, Zygarde, Xerneas, and a bird)

Hopefully my defenses are strong

I'm pretty annoyed by RNG though. I've missed status inducing attacks three times in a row <_<

OMG and now I'm frozen wtf

I get relieved whenever I see someone using that many legendaries. The team I had (somewhat still do) destroys them. The Lucario I traded you was a big part of that team.

Now When I see a team using a Talon Flame I worry a little.

Since Pokemon Bank isn't out yet (right? I've been away from the Pokemon scene for a couple months), is the prize for completely filling the Dex still unknown?

spiritfox

What's a good set to run with Ampharos?

I run MegaAmphy with Discharge (for doubles)/Dragon Pulse/Focus Miss/Volt Switch. You can also breed Agility which allows it to be slightly faster, though I think it thrives on Trick Room sets.

I wished it learnt Flash Cannon. Why does a lighthouse Pokemon not learn a light-esque move?

Spinluck

I run MegaAmphy with Discharge (for doubles)/Dragon Pulse/Focus Miss/Volt Switch. You can also breed Agility which allows it to be slightly faster, though I think it thrives on Trick Room sets.

Sounds good, I'm gonna start building a Trick Room team anyway.

I wished it learnt Flash Cannon. Why does a lighthouse Pokemon not learn a light-esque move?

/pokemans lol

Macklol, what's your IGN?

Delio

Anyone think they have a 6Iv ditto clone they can toss this way lol. I know that's not happening but i wish.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Would Milotic be a good Pokemon to counter Talonflame?

Not a theorycrafter, but isn't Milotic more of a special D. wall/bruiser?

I mean, it can probably (maybe?) eat a brave bird, but I don't know if a non-stab Icebeam kills Talonflame due to fire resists.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Would Milotic be a good Pokemon to counter Talonflame?
It's not the most reliable matchup, but I suppose that Milotic does threaten it (though you can't1hko unless you pump some EV into SPatk) and you can wall off all BBs with Recovers; get a Rotom-W.

Top Bottom