• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokeball plus up from preorder at amazon!

Clauss

Thanks for this! Just secured mine. I was assuming that these would be impossible to lock down and that I'd be forced to buy the physical combo.

Pokeball bundles with the game are also up on BestBuy - just preordered the Eevee Pokeball Plus bundle for $79.99 thanks to GCU.

Codes 208

Pokeball bundles with the game are also up on BestBuy - just preordered the Eevee Pokeball Plus bundle for $79.99 thanks to GCU.
Oh thats right, BB does that preorder preauthorized paid shit. And BB always takes forever to pay back (or atleast as far as my credit union is concerned.)

Fuck. I guess ill just check to see if i can preorder in store tomorrow.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Nabbed the ever bundle and the Pokeball.

These will sell for premium come release. Especially since it is the holidays.

Oh thats right, BB does that preorder preauthorized paid shit. And BB always takes forever to pay back (or atleast as far as my credit union is concerned.)

Fuck. I guess ill just check to see if i can preorder in store tomorrow.

Yeah, BB does that whole "floating" preauth thing where they authorize the charge not only initially at the time of order, but at seemingly random intervals until the product ships. It doesn't bother me at all, but I can understand how that could be very inconvenient for a lot of people. They are the only retailer I have ever seen do that (not the initial auth, but the recurring ones during the pre-order period).

Codes 208

Yeah, BB does that whole "floating" preauth thing where they authorize the charge not only initially at the time of order, but at seemingly random intervals until the product ships. It doesn't bother me at all, but I can understand how that could be very inconvenient for a lot of people. They are the only retailer I have ever seen do that (not the initial auth, but the recurring ones during the pre-order period).
Under normal circumstances its usually not a problem. But $85 can make the difference between eating for a few days or nothing but hotdogs when youre working in a shitty part time job like me.

Under normal circumstances its usually not a problem. But $85 can make the difference between eating for a few days or nothing but hotdogs when youre working in a shitty part time job like me.

I definitely understand - I remember those days very well...

Top Bottom