• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White (Thread #3) - Seasons, Infinite-use TMs, Deru Powah, and More

Sagitario

z3QIc.png

udivision

Kurtofan said:
Blue,White,Red is the most common colour combination on flags.
Bandit Keith would like to have a word with you.

In other words, as far as the Japanese are concerned, they're american colors.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anth0ny said:
So they keep his eyes exactly the game for 500+ episodes, despite Sugimori's style changing a long time ago, and then decide to change them now? :lol

He looks terrible.

I have to agree. :/ But he looks OK in some of the shots in the collage. Like when he's turning his hat around.

Anth0ny said:
This is correct.

But there is no easy mode vs. Whitney's Miltank. Thanks for ruining my nuzlocke run and murdering my whole team ; _ ;
Whitney's Miltank is so, so easy

Ghastly + Curse = done

You can put anyone out there after that.

Kurtofan

Gravijah said:
we own it bro, you're just licensing it.
You just say that because you did your revolution a bit sooner than we did :p
oh well at least we influenced other countries' flags with the vertical tricolor shape.

udivision

Kurtofan said:
Counter evidence...in North Korea :p
pokemon.jpg

Counter-Counter evidence, Ash's original design is R/W and B. Um... becaue they wanted to appeal to Americans. Y'know, jeans... a basball cap. Yea.

Kurtofan

udivision said:
Counter-Counter evidence, Ash's original design is R/W and B. Um... becaue they wanted to appeal to Americans. Y'know, jeans... a basball cap. Yea.
Don't worry I'm just joking :y

MNC

And the awesome thing? there are loads of new pokemon so this time my girlfriend doesn't know more than me.

ILikeFeet

Banned
udivision said:

Taken out of context, :lol

out of context? he just means we will help him attack his girlfriend. don't know what's out of context about that :\

fake edit: rape would be too offensive :lol

Gravijah

ILikeFeet said:
out of context? he just means we will help him attack his girlfriend. don't know what's out of context about that :\

hey d00d your avatar died

upandaway

ILikeFeet said:

I already got the AttackDex open

Don't worry, I know better than to recommend String Shot

Sagitario

Regulus Tera said:
Well, the latest episode was pretty stupid.

I watched the previous episode (the one you mentioned before) and it wasn't really good and was horribly drawn [the music was outstanding and excellent though]...

For good PKMN fights, watch the Orange League final and Charizard vs Magmar...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Sagitario said:
I watched the previous episode (the one you mentioned before) and it wasn't really good and was horribly drawn [the music was outstanding and excellent though]...

Well, I meant for Pokémon standards.

Poyunch

SaintZ said:
Eh, the drawing in the anime is getting worse. Ash looks possesed with those eyes.
He actually fused his soul with that of the King of Pokelantis causing the change in eye color.

am i the only one who is totally ok with the eye art change?? it doesn't look weird or bad at all IMO.

Big One said:
Ash's eyes really are different. I wonder if it's meant to look more like the recent Sugimori art since he draws eyes like that.
Hm that is my opinion on it as well.

Preble

I don't know, they might as well as made a new character if they were gonna give Ash generic anime eyes. Whatever, I don't even watch the show anymore.

So do the new games got a date when they are coming out in the USA?

Josh7289

Preble said:
I don't know, they might as well as made a new character if they were gonna give Ash generic anime eyes. Whatever, I don't even watch the show anymore.

So do the new games got a date when they are coming out in the USA?
http://i41.tinypic.com/x4rtbl.png

Oh, so that's what they based Ash's new clothes on. Do they always do that for each new generation?

Galang

Banned
Josh7289 said:
I like Ash's new eyes. Dento's, however, I do not.

Yup.

I always end up watching the league matches for the end of every season, and I thought the Sinnoh league was one of the best. :D I have a feeling Ash will take Gible with him for his next journey, which would indicate it has an alternate evolution in B&W... similar to Aipom last season! If the new season is going to have Kanto-like pacing like they claim, I'm definitely going to try giving the new season a watch.

Galang said:
Yup.

I always end up watching the league matches for the end of every season, and I thought the Sinnoh league was one of the best. :D I have a feeling Ash will take Gible with him for his next journey, which would indicate it has an alternate evolution in B&W... similar to Aipom last season! If the new season is going to have Kanto-like pacing like they claim, I'm definitely going to try giving the new season a watch.
Gible get an alternate evolution? When does dratini get an alternate evo? Farfetch'd evo or no sale!

That's a lie; tere will be a sale.

Shiggie

Galang said:
Yup.

This makes no logical sense.

Top Bottom