• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White (Thread #3) - Seasons, Infinite-use TMs, Deru Powah, and More

Gravijah

SalsaShark said:
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BOXES

mole_popout1.gif

ILikeFeet

Banned
rotating avatars are awesome. oh shit! mines just changed! :O

anyway, was there anything interesting on PS? any new videos?

OMG Aero

I hope they are cardboard because they have something else with them like the Pokewalker was for HGSS, instead of just having a cardboard sleeve for no reason at all.

Wow if the cardboard box means a pack-in, that would mean this would be the first non-remake pokemon game with a pack-in!

wouldn't it be cool if the cardboard box had inside it a virtual box? like a digital pokemon box that holds 10,000 pokemon you could easily beam from all your DS pokemon into effortlessly? a man can dream.

Gravijah

Jroderton said:
Man after Gold and Silver I am so lost. These pokemon look intense. How many are there now like 500?

493 in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, 500+ now... will probably be 600+ in Black/White.

J-Roderton

Gravijah said:
Hope to see you around when BW launches in English then. :D

If i ever decided to get back into a pokemon series it would be now. Although I don't have anything newer than a Nintendo SP as far as portable systems go, I would totally play this if it were in front of me now.

Gravijah

Jroderton said:
If i ever decided to get back into a pokemon series it would be now. Although I don't have anything newer than a Nintendo SP as far as portable systems go, I would totally play this if it were in front of me now.

Hahaha, good man. If you ever do want a newer portable, I'd wait until the 3DS launches... then you can either buy a 3DS (with DS backwards compatibility) or buy an inevitably cheaper DSL or DSi.

Dunno if this was posted, saw it on Pokejungle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNlfFQpnrU

Beast Wishes preview video if anyone cares.

-Possibility that Dento(although his gym is covered with rocks so...) gets Smugleaf and Ash Wotter
-Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy replaced with new characters
-Rival? is a pokemon photographer name Shooti! Who the fuck comes up with these names -_-

Boney

Banned
vectorman06 said:
Dunno if this was posted, saw it on Pokejungle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzNlfFQpnrU

Beast Wishes preview video if anyone cares.

-Possibility that Dento(although his gym is covered with rocks so...) gets Smugleaf and Ash Wotter
-Rival? is a pokemon photographer name Shooti! Who the fuck comes up with these names -_-
Megaton.

Gravijah said:
:)

Where are you getting that info from?
My guess is the thing on Pokebeach.

Pretty sure thats just the opener for the demo . . . but yeah, everything is in English in that opener and the one time JPN text is shown it has a English sub.

Josh7289

Black-Wind said:
My guess is the thing on Pokebeach.

Pretty sure thats just the opener for the demo . . . but yeah, everything is in English in that opener and the one time JPN text is shown it has a English sub.
Yeah, the PokeBeach thing.

ILikeFeet

Banned
vectorman06 said:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. franchise changing news! wait, why do they look similar to Jenny and Joy?

I think we should have had a new protagonist for this gen's anime :\

IT'S TASTING TIME!

The gym was covered with rocks, but that was clearly Solarbeam being used. Please have the first gym be Grass instead of Rock!

kman3000

Obsessed said:
IT'S TASTING TIME!

The gym was covered with rocks, but that was clearly Solarbeam being used. Please have the first gym be Grass instead of Rock!
Based on the puzzle of the gym in the game, I'm going to guess he uses a variety of types instead of focusing on one type.

Wiseblade

No more Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny?

vadernooooo.jpg

This is a step too far. Walking into a Pokémon centre will never be the same again... :(

ILikeFeet

Banned
Wiseblade said:
No more Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny?

vadernooooo.jpg

This is a step too far. Walking into a Pokémon centre will never be the same again... :(
You hear that? That's the sound of Brock hanging himself

perfectchaos007 said:
apparently in the anime he decided not to go with ash to isshu. Now we know why

One of last episodes is titled "Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi!"; so yeah.

It looks like they're trying to make it look like they're starting over with the anime with the characters and such. You think Ash will choose one starter or get all of them this time around?

Top Bottom