• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: Watch Dogs: Legion - PC Gamers, have you already gotten a copy of the game or do you intend to do so in the future?

Do you intend to get a copy or have already gotten one?

• I already have the game

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I have been persuaded to get this game; it interests me

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I have been persuaded to NOT get this game; it does NOT interest me

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

BluRayHiDef

Banned
So, now that Watch Dogs: Legion has been released and gameplay footage has become widely available, have you been persuaded to buy this game or persuaded to not buy it? Or have you actually already gotten it? I wasn't even aware that it's been released already, because I assumed that it wouldn't be released until PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are released and therefore haven't been paying attention to its release date. Anyhow, I've got a free copy and am about to download it right now.

If you intend to get the game but haven't gotten a copy yet, please explain why you haven't gotten a copy yet.

I'll get it because of the 3080 bundle. Otherwise i wouldn't. WD 1 was meh. WD2 was shit. WDL has some interesting ideas but it's yet another ubisoft open world game.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
You actually spent your own money on it? You didn't have a redemption code?

AstonishingUnsungCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Rikkori

Got Ubisoft+ for a month, trying this & Valhalla. Mostly out of boredom, game doesn't feel great, controls very sluggishly with a gamepad but it does look good and performance isn't too bad either if you tweak settings properly.

The one thing I haven't figured out totally yet is HDR, it acts weird sometimes especially near light sources like lamps. Using 1000/170 atm but idk.

Denton

Loved first WD, liked somewhat second WD (lot less than first though - I vastly prefer noirish atmosphere over hipster paradise).

I was considering getting uplay plus for WDL, but the more I see of it less interested I get. Maybe one day on deep sale or something.

ancelotti

Before reviews came out I said it'll take a big early discount to get me on board and that's still basically my feeling. If it were on Steam I'd at least pick it up and check it out for a couple hours. As it stands, I don't have much interest in buying it on on EGS or the UBI Shop for full price.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Gonna get Valhalla instead, been watching some final previews and they seem to have taken out alot of the stuff I disliked (random gear, endless side missions).

the Random character stuff in this new watch dogs doesn’t intrest me. It’s one thing to build out a character to fit your style but just random isn’t fun to me. I want to play a story, being random characters kinda kills that for me.

Paasei

Decided to give it a try through Ubi+. So far it is way more fun than expected. Just driving and fucking about in London is fun.

My worries of the high amount of characters are still not really gone. I have some James Bond kinda guy, and I don't use anyone else, really.

The world itself is alive and looks good. Building a believable version of X location is something they always do really good, no matter how the games score.

The worst of the worst is that it randomly crashed 2 times of my ~5 hours played. That is not something I forgive/forget quickly.

Mhmmm 2077

I have it, I regret it.

Don' buy it folks
Same lmao, I mean... I got burned really hard with pre-ordering the first Watch Dogs, didn't play second, bought Legion over a year ago, started and idk, it's a ubisoft game, not sure what I was expecting... I will give it a chance again in some time, but for now I'm not touching it again.

DESTROYA

I don‘t have it and never plan to get it , i was not persuaded by anyone and can make decisions on my own.
Mommy says I’m a big boy now.

Top Bottom