• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Xbox Game Pass rebranding as "Microsoft Game Pass"

sendit

Sad to see the Xbox 360 legacy falling apart.
WTF are you talking about? This is still a true statement.
IfQl7m3.jpg

I ask again

MSAXPNI.png

what are you asking? or are you asking and replying to yourself? i am a little bit confused

havoc00

Can everybody stop dead naming them now, they're out and proud as Microsoft Game Studios. We don't use "Xbox" anymore

fBTRN5X.jpeg

BlackTron

Gold Member
This sucks as an Xbox owner. But I won't give up their controller. Maybe it's finally time for PC

The controller has been most of the brand for me since old times. I was using a 360 controller on PC since before I got the console back in 2006. Then I didn't even have it that long till it broke, but the controllers stayed.

xrnzaaas

Adding 'Microsoft' as part of the rebranding would suck. I still have flashbacks from when they've changed Nokia Lumia to Microsoft Lumia.

The service should just be called Game Pass, keep it simple.

Last edited:
I

have the wireless version and other than one of the buttons been a bit sticky they are really good. Use them for emulation on my pc as my Saturn is boxed away in storage!
Yeah I got the 2.4ghz one and just started a playthrough of Sakura Wars. Gotta keep my girls in check.

Papa_Wisdom

Yeah I got the 2.4ghz one and just started a playthrough of Sakura Wars. Gotta keep my girls in check.
I’m on with burning rangers again for like the 1000th time in my life. 3D pad is obviously better for that game so usually use my Xbox pad. For the majority of if the games it’s great! Nothing like playing 2D fighters with that pad!

Papa_Wisdom

Classic. #FreeYujiNaka
He was a genius back in the day, nights is one of my all time faves.

I own the U.K version with pad, Jap version with pad, xbla, and ps2 Jap release

No denying he was a bit of a douche though refusing to allow sega of America to use the nights engine for there sonic Xtreme game.

My dream Saturn send off would have been the rumoured vf3 port, the Saturn version of shenmue (with a re release on Dreamcast) and a sonic 3D game based on the sonic world portion of sonic jam. I played that for hours back in the day dreaming of it (I thought it played better than sonic adventure tbh)

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
still up on the website
The website is fixed and now says "Xbox game Pass"

Either an intern fucked up badly at a crucial time, or shit is going down

GIF by Sky

ReBurn

Gold Member
Xbox game pass was always kind of a weird name since you don't really need an Xbox console to use game pass. But somehow making it Microsoft game pass just feels worse. Xbox going corporate branding killed its identity.

He was a genius back in the day, nights is over if my all time faves.

No denying he was a bit of a douche though refusing to allow sega of America to use the nights engine for there sonic Xtreme game.

My dream Saturn send off would have been the rumoured vf3 port, the Saturn version of shenmue (with a re release on Dreamcast) and a sonic 3D game based on the sonic world portion of sonic jam. I played that for hours back in the day dreaming of it (I thought it played better than sonic adventure tbh)
NiGHTS is absolute genius and the great game in history and also the greatest Christmas game in history as well. I S-tiered the fuck out of that masterpiece. The Wii sequel was so disappointing. Most SEGA revivals are.

Top Bottom