• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your badass moments of videogames

Kuranghi

Is there a way to share Uncharted 3 MP replay data outside of the console? I had a few cool from that, only MP game I ever properly played.

Last edited:
Game: SOCOM: US Navy Seals.

Map: Crossroads.

The badass moment: Me and some of my teammates spawned in our corner of the map, looking to assert our dominance by giving a severe ass kicking. I started sprinting to the end of the alley, and aimed a grenade over the wall and into the main area of the map. A couple of tense seconds went by... and *BOOM!* Three people dead.

They were my teammates, but still.

Did I waste time crying about it? Fuck that. Being an absolute bastion of masculinity, I stood up, dusted myself off, and bravely turned off my PS2 out of e̶m̶b̶a̶r̶r̶a̶s̶s̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ respect for my fallen comrades.

Arachnid

EerN27DzXsWH_eTqsbeVouLxGUlZ7kQhDm2_VP_GuzmTciqZxXQYz95yNZZmqkxypu0BgPXEWp7n8Oon0fl4NO7ej4I0g9yh9hj4MqdMbO1Kih-XJ9h6f4B6qZLWg0_tbpW-SzXS

knndOQ.gif

1LZ_gy.gif

bliKjR.gif

rX8Z7wnSqcuE6AxK__vJ_ifqouZCYatFWNjDXhp3tbo5wm8ncUb1SF60ELwg11j0ZspZPz303MNQcvtbzSlg5PEZgPev7uTNDiU6BHSXv-0uzsSLoC_KkxYnwO9ECv88LuT5AG5n

AdoredClearFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

Final boss of Persona 4. Severely under leveled. An hour in. All health items gone. This is is it. Final turn. Attack with all characters? Will that finish it? Instead, attack with three characters and use the last of my character's MP to use a reflect spell on the party.

Boss attacks using his super Omega kill move. All party members at kill percent. FOR SOME REASON, INSTEAD OF USING ANOTHER OMEGA KILL MOVE, he uses a Maziodyne (heavy thunder damage on the entire party). Reflects off all party members, attacking the boss four times, killing it.

Sometimes choosing defensive is the greatest offense.

Last edited:

Plantoid

One day while playing world of warcraft we were fighting on a 25man heroic mode raid, we had done like 70 tries on it already across 2 weeks, it was garrosh hellscream the final boss of the expansion...

I was playing warlock (damage dealer) and in the last seconds of the fight, all people died, including the tank, so I "tanked" the boss by kitting it a bit while doing the last bit of damage needed to kill it, it was a good 5 seconds, everyone screaming...

I which I could have 15 years to play wow all day again, fun times

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Excuse the quality. It's twitter afterall. Yes my name on twitter is different from GAF...cat's out the bag.

I'm also a very angry black guy when I'm absolutely pooping on people

Last edited:

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Don't have a video, but I was ranked 5th in the world at Mortal Kombat Deception on Xbox Live back in the day (Mileena main). For some reason that game was my Matrix moment where I saw everybody's moves before they did them and was always in control of the fights. I got SO many hate messages. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

I was playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 and having one of my best games ever. I was something like 31/0, and I do not usually get in vehicles so this was a very great score. Someone from my World of Warcraft guild joined my server and said my WoW character's name, which is not Platinumstorm, but I didn't want to answer them because of my amazing streak. They LEFT the game before I answered, in a brilliant moment of glory, and I never figured out who they were.

Last edited:

Keihart

Don't know about "most badass", but i was very proud of killing Artemis in 2 minutes in DMCV

It also felt pretty good when i killed Ebrietas in Bloodborne without letting him go into second phase too much, it's fun playing bloodborne as a glass canon honestly.

My first Valkirye in GoW fel pretty cool too. (can't recall the name, max difficulty available on the first run)

ManaByte

Last night my friend and I were playing Sea of Thieves. We saw a Sloop fighting it out with a Brigantine. We decided to check it out and the Sloop attacked us and spawn camped us before sinking us. Now this Sloop was flying a flag and was fully loaded with crates. So they were idiots for picking fights. We decided to teach them a lesson.

We respawned and found a gunpowder barrel. I decided I’d suicide bomb them to ensure they sank. So we sailed to where they were and I told my friend to ram them. Their captain was waiting for me as I jumped on their ship, dropped the gunpowder, and blew it up with a fire bomb. I died, but it killed their captain and sunk their ship.

We then spent the next 10 minutes loading all their crates from their ship on ours to turn in for 50,000+ gold.

Paltheos

Playing Persona 3 FES on the PS3. This is a port, and a little of an infamous one. I'm at the very end of the game, the last few in-game days... and my PS3 corrupts my save files. I can also no longer save my game at all. Persona 3 is a 100 hour game. I was able to complete the game. :)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Capcom vs SNK 2 on Xbox Live

Played against a top player Ryu vs Ryu

Final round it came to both of us with only a sliver of health left. I blocked his super and finished him with mine. I was so excited I forgot to save the replay. I will always remember that lol.

I'm not all that good at Warzone but sometimes crazy or funny stuff happens when you are playing when you least expect it.

I have no idea how I did this, I usually don't even remember to use my lethals so the fact I had a plan like this still surprises me:

This was just sick, even if I died it still would have been cool:

I don't normally save videos of sniping, and I'm normally not even that good, but the middle section here was really funny. The other examples in the clip aren't as cool but all three happened within two games one night so I just put them together with the dumbest transitions Share Factory had:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Great thread

I only play TDM in CODs

RbycoR2.png
kbH4BMb.png

Add in my first Fortnite win in the very early days of that game, was super pumped winning those first few times same with PUBG

N9fmD42.png

Last edited:
I pulled some crazy kill chain in Doom Eternal using just about every weapon in one of the slayer gates. It was 90% fluke but made it look like I was some expert-level player. It was one of the few times I wished I had thought to record it.

When I was in my teens and when I was addicted to Counter Strike Source. I was in a match with the Office map, went afk for like 30 seconds only to come back to the entire enemy team alive and me the only one alive on my team. Came in and wiped the enemy team. Felt like God.

Being 2nd in the world of Evil Within Platinum and 1st in the world for the collectibles trophy.

Unlocking a platinum for Evil Within 2 on December 31st at 11:59 PM (don't remember what year it was)

Finally getting The Evolve platinum after grinding it with a friend.

Getting 100% in Overwatch trophies last year.

Finally getting 100% trophies in The Division last April in 2020 during the pandemic (how fitting)

Getting 100% achievements on Stream for Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Top Bottom