• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 passes 60.4 million units sold through to consumers / 487 million software units

Looks like PR just went out for the new updated numbers

Worth noting this pace is actually the fastest the PS4 has ever sold in the first half of the year.

DCKzl-aWsAQ8T7u.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/874458756737839107

GHG

Gold Member
It just doesn't stop at this point. It's a shame they had such a weak E3 in terms of new announcements.

I hope those who complain about stuff being showed too early are satisfied.

It just doesn't stop at this point. It's a shame they had such a weak E3 in terms of new announcements.

might be weak but we all know D2 going to kill it this holiday with the top games like Knack 2 to edge it along nicely.

Not surprising. Sony is obviously gonna win this generation. X1 is far behind on a commercial level, and the Wii U is a distant third, and has been discontinued. Switch, for all the great success it has had so far, is apart of the following generation.

While I'm someone who is all in on digital across all media, let alone video games, Microsoft clearly made the wrong move on digital. Instead of trying to twist the arm of the average Gamer on digital, or force them via policy, they should have taken Steam approach from the start by offering better deals than physical. Thankfully, Microsoft, along with Sony, has gotten a lot better as of late by offering great deals on digital game sales.

The stuff they complained about showing too early last year are now coming out this year or next year. Funny how that works, time keeps moving forward?

Welfare

We can estimate Pro sold ~1.4M this year going off of Sony's 1 in 5 comment.

This is also the fastest PS4 has sold in this period I believe. Up from last year.

WW growth is incredible to see. Sony just raking it in.

delSai

Wonder how many people sold their Ps4s after the E3 conference
:p

They deserve it, Ps4s been kicking ass.

Top Bottom