• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: February 2015 games

rochedo

Neo Member
SxaxcQd.png

My mustache is ready.

ttIatJG.gif

Briarios

I'll probably be picking up Dynasty warriors 8 Empires since that was pushed to February ... I'll wait on the Order for some impressions.

Funny how far Evolve has fallen since reveal. Pretty much being ignored by most.

Definitely picking up The Order. No way I miss out on that one. Going to be stunning and can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

sublimit

Banned
Probably the last "meh" month of this year for me because the rest of the year is going to get crazy with some of my most awaited games in long while coming out...
Can't wait for March (Bloodborne/FFType-0).

The Order for me, and that's probably it. I'm vaguely interested in Resi Revelations 2, but I'm definitely waiting on reviews. I like the look of The Escapists, but I don't have an Xbone so I hope it comes to PS4 at some point.

Kiro

The Order. I don't really want to dish out 80 bucks for it day one though, hoping to wait it out and go through some of my backlog. We shall see how tempting it is.

Fbh

Nothing for me in February.

But I just started shadow of mordor, I'm also playing Mario Galaxy 2, I got Shadow Warrior during the PSN flash sale and I'm planning on picking up Metroid Prime Triology.

So I've got plenty to play.

daveo42

Banned
Looks like it's just the Order for me this month. Good news to catch up on some other games and prepare for more games coming out in March.

TomShoe

Banned
Pretty much just The Order. I might wait until April and see if Best Buy has a B2G1 sale, I can pick up The Order, Bloodborne, and Type 0 all at once.

Raw64life

Interested in Evolve, DBZ and The Order but they're all maybes for me. If I get any of these it will probably be later this year at a low price unless the reviews/word of mouth blow me away.

Some Nobody

The Order is probably the only game I'm going to buy for the first quarter of the year. Gives me plenty of time to focus on finishing up last year's games.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Rugby, fuck yeah.

But no, there's not much for me this month. Maybe The Order, haven't decided yet. Bloodborne is the next big thing for me.

I think we'll also be seeing a few more indies pop up. Pretty sure Apotheon for PS4 (and PC) is dropping first week of February, for instance.

Am I the only one who thinks that Pnuema game looks good? Basically a straight up puzzle/mind bender game. I love that kind of stuff.

Or I guess I could pay for a Luminosity phone app subscription.... pfft lol.

The Order 1886
DOA5 LR
RE Revelations 2
maybe Evolve

Slow month? Best month since november! Wtf yall smokin lol

For whatever reason, I just feel like The Order 1886 is going to be a disappointment.

Most of us expect it will tank with reviews, you got a bunch of sites whining not to pre-order it. This game will be nitpicked to hell.

Donos

Not sure if Order or Bloodborne should be my first PS4 game (with new PS4)
This is tempting though:
ukogkp.gif
(from GavinUK86)

And Evolve is already out on the 10th? Thought this game would get a major marketing push.

Top Bottom