• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: February 2015 games

DarkOneX

Only looking forward to Dead or Alive 5 next month, scratched The Order off my list as I'm trying to cut back on games that don't have a ton of replay value in them and that doesn't look like it will.

Nintendo is getting all of my gaming $$$ for February. I'll get Revelations 2, but am just going to wait for the physical disc in March.

pswii60

Am I the only one who thinks that Pnuema game looks good? Basically a straight up puzzle/mind bender game. I love that kind of stuff.

Or I guess I could pay for a Luminosity phone app subscription.... pfft lol.
Yeah it looks exactly like the game I wanted The Witness to be, but it seems that is relying on strange line puzzles, whereas Pneuma is more like Myst and The Room which is far more my vibe. Love the look of The Eacapists too, reminds me of Great Escape on the Spectrum.

Just a shame I only own a PS4! Time to get a XBO soon perhaps. Gotta have it all :)

eFKac

Thank god for all the delays, The Order will have it's time to shine!

Also I wonder why those indies aren't coming to Playstation?

Ishan

SxaxcQd.png

My mustache is ready.

Ricky_R

If we extrapolate the amount of people in this thread who are getting The Order, we can safely say that the game will sell around 10 mill.

Good times for RAD.

Noting really interesting for myself. I guess I can work on get every achievement and trophy for the souls series...and make myself frustrated playing destiny.

My wallet needs the break this month provides, if the reviews are strong I'll look at some of these down the road but nothing screams day one purchase to me

February is all about clearing a decent-sized chunk of my backlog in time for some heavy duty moustache action.
Same here I took advantage of the PSN discount and picked up entwined, guacamele, valiant hearts, and flow. Then I've still got duke nukem megaton and South Park (just finishing up) on PS3. Oh yeah and retro city DX on ps4. Most of those are short but still a lot lol

Aces&Eights

Order should be great, albeit a quick finish.

TBH, I am just doing time until Bloodborne. I'm in this, like long, catatonic state where I am half dreaming and half wandering aimlessly around in the land of the dead and annoying. I've been waiting for a next gen Souls and the hype I have for Bloodborne knows no bounds.

Dazza

Rather sparse month, surely there must be more indies released than that. I find it surprising there are none in February for the ps4

W.S.

Yeah it looks exactly like the game I wanted The Witness to be, but it seems that is relying on strange line puzzles, whereas Pneuma is more like Myst and The Room which is far more my vibe. Love the look of The Eacapists too, reminds me of Great Escape on the Spectrum.

Just a shame I only own a PS4! Time to get a XBO soon perhaps. Gotta have it all :)

Yeah looks awesome wish it was on ps4
Pneuma is a timed exclusive for a month, it's definitely coming out on PS4 as well.

Thank god for all the delays, The Order will have it's time to shine!

Also I wonder why those indies aren't coming to Playstation?
They are. Microsoft just made a deal with the developers to have their games console debut on the Xbox One first but they're all going to be Sony platforms as well.

Top Bottom