• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: February 2015 games

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bloodborne is on your wait and see list? WHAT

Did you not play Demon Souls or Dark Souls?

I'm tempted after the shitstorm last year, to have everything on a wait and see list. Both from a 'does it actually work' point of view, but also from a 'don't get swept up in hype and buy things you'll regret later'

Tons of games this year that I'm interested in, but I think I can enjoy those first few days of launch impressions from GAF before jumping in myself.

From the February lineup mainly The Order, but possibly DoA.

The Order only for me when it comes to consoles. Firefly Diary for Vita to go with it. Need to try save some money for the March onslaught.

pixlexic

Banned
I'm ready for some ultra gratuitous violence.

J1xlpAM.gif

15 meg gif?

Bardiche

I can't wait to play as Claire again in Revelations 2 but I plan on getting the retail version which is out in March, so it looks like only Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be my February PS4 purchase.
I guess most of my money is going towards New 3DS XL + Majora's Mask.

An-Det

Evolve and The Order from the list for me, with RE Revelations down the line, but Kirby and Majora's Mask are also both in February, so it should be a damn good month.

Tame month for the consoles. None of those games particularly interest me, but of course I'll pick up IDARB since it's free. Much better month for mobile games though (MH4U and MM3D!)

ironcreed

Banned
I have The Order pre-ordered and will probably check out Pnuema: Breath of Life over on Xbox One as well. It looks rather interesting.

Dead or Alive for sure, Escapists maybe. Gamefly will provide me the order.

i already have IDARB from a giveaway a few months ago and I wish I could love it, but I am not in a position to do so.

It's a fantastic game though.

I just got Dragon Age for Xbox one. That along with my small backlog will keep me going.

Interested in some games this month but may have to wait.

Don't own a ps4 but very interested in The Order. Hope it is a great game as I would like to pick it up when I get a ps4.

WGMBY

The Order is the only new game I'm interested in this month. I might pick up Dying Light instead if reviews for The Order don't look good.

I still haven't finished AC Unity or Far Cry 4 from last year anyway, so I'm not too concerned about missing out.

LOCK

From that list I'm only really excited for The Order, though I will probably get RER2 as well.

Nintendo has more exciting things this month for me. Kirby.

I got the order preordered but I'm in the mood for a RE game so I might check out revelations 2 or pick up the remake instead if it turns out bad.

Muzy72

Banned
Meh, nothing for me this month either. But I have Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Majora's Mask 3D, and Monster Hunter 4 to keep me entertained.

At least next month is Bloodborne! :D

Hmmm, February may be a zero purchase month for me, unless The Order turns out to be way, way better than I expect it to be.

May get Re; Revelations if that ends up great, but if not I'm more than happy to play Dying Light and REmake and save my money until Bloodborne in March.

Noobcraft

Idarb and maybe a couple other indies for me this month. I'm keeping an eye on The Order but I think I'll wait for a price drop, and next month Bloodbourne (if it's anything like Dark Souls) isn't for me.

On the bright side my grades are happy :)

Cider

1886 for me.
Have not pre-ordered it yet because I don't blindly pre-order things anymore (looking at you Beyond Two Souls) but as soon as the reviews hit I will :)

It's kinda sad that I have 3 midterms back to back on February 24th so I won't be playing until later ;__;

Unrelated but House of Cards comes back on February 27th. Damn, competition for my free time is at a record high level :p

I'm currently eying on The Order since I need more PS4 games. Hoping it receives well so I can jump in.

IDARB is a no-brainer

Revelations 2 has me really excited to play as Claire and Barry :D

I'll get DOA 5 eventually when I have extra cash

The Order 1886 will be the only one I'm getting into this month. Thought about ordering the premium edition yesterday, but I think the regular game will do just fine (don't really care for the plastic 'statues' driving up the cost).

Majora's Mask I can wait for when there's an empty month (May perhaps). Still haven't tried the one I have on the GCN Zelda Collection disc.

Evolve I'm not supporting until a GOTY edition is out due to 2K's marketing and structure in regards to the DLC for the game.

GTSweet

Neo Member
The Order if reviews show length/gameplay is worth it for sure. #IDARB cause free and The Escapists.

Guess the gaming lull overall continues til March though.

Rocketz

Evolve is already preloaded on my Xbox One and I'll pick up #IDARB because well it's free. That's probably it for now.

Top Bottom