• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: February 2015 games

Shin-Ra

ibpvhhIFcPIT7j.gif

Just Dead or Alive 5:LR for me on PS4. (That *is* a physical release, right?) DBZ Xenoverse is a maybe.

Aside from that, nothing else interests me this month. (I'm waiting for the disc release of Revelations 2.)

Footos22

Apotheon is due out in Jan the last we heard. According to reddit it's out next week. Probably be a ps+ game. Well that's what im hoping for anyway.

Ready at Dawn must be thrilled to bits they've got zero competition surrounding their release date for The Order. Remember when Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 were due to come out this month?!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
PNEUMA looks great but boy I sure do hope that trailer is not indicative of the game's framerate because if so then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass on it

Lakitu

st5fu
Absolutely nothing for me in February. Haven't got much of a backlog either but I'm probably going to go through Alien: Isolation again.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
DOA5 LR i already preordered like 4 months ago. READY!

Also, maybe The Order if reviews are good...

How can people say this is a bad month? Do you expect more than 5 or 6 games a month? The notion that if your wallet isnt crying cause like 10 games are coming out all at once, its a bad month doesn't make any sense to me.

I hope people dont act like this every month, the games build up over the year, even if its only a few games every month.

Raoh

The Order: 1886 (Day one)
Evolve (Maybe, hard 2 find multiplayer time, that's why i like destiny, combo of both)

Tohsaka

Getting Revelations 2, The Order and possibly DoA 5, but I'll be waiting for the disc release of Revelations 2 so I won't get it until March.

Most of us expect it will tank with reviews, you got a bunch of sites whining not to pre-order it. This game will be nitpicked to hell.

It's going to be judged extremely harshly in reviews and I expect the metascore will be in the 70s, but personally I feel like I know what to expect and I'm confident in pre-ordering. And I've only paid £38 so if it's bad I should be able to get most of that back by selling on or trading in.

Games like The Order are the reason I miss Blockbuster. Time was I would have gone into the store on my lunch break and picked up a rental copy.

Bgamer90

Banned
Already have IDARB (very fun game). I will be getting Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.

Edit: I will be getting a New 3DS XL too.

IDARB, Order and RE for me.

Looks like a good enough month and it'll give me time to clear some of my backlog before Bloodborne consumes me.

Really looking forward to the Order. A good step up visually in my opinion, even over Ryse which is the closest comparison. This is probably my most anticipated PS4 game released thus far.

KevinG

Bloodborne is on your wait and see list? WHAT

Did you not play Demon Souls or Dark Souls?

I actually haven't played any of the Souls games, but I know they're highly regarded. If GAF ends up praising Bloodborne as they have the Souls games, I'll certainly picking it up.

I should also mention that I'm picking up (selling a bunch of stuff to do it) the n3DS XL MM, Majora's Mask LE, and Game of Thrones S4 all in the span of a week. Any interest in Bloodborne needed to be tempered for my wallet.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Bring on The Order. Really looking forward to it. I'm in the perfect mood to play something like that and we haven't had a really good TPS in a long time.

Top Bottom