• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Price leaks on amazon.fr (Up: Confirmed fake by amazon - see OP)

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
My uncle works for Nintendo and he said the PS5 is going to be $899.99 US dollars.

Who's your uncle ?

my-body-is-ready.png

MB1

Banned
Yeah the PS5 is going to be similarly priced to the Series X, especially after the ps3 pricing fiasco.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
  • LOL
Reactions: TLZ

skneogaf

It's not the price that is the issue it's what games will be available at launch? Were any of the games shown at their show available.

I'm fine with 500 for each console

Hostile_18

Banned
Question For Everyone:

Hypothetically, if Sony were to sale the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition with a 1.65TB SSD and the regular edition with a 825GB SSD, which one would you get?

If you are actually planning on getting the regular edition, would the double amount of storage convince you to change your mind and get the Digital Edition?

Even though I want a disc drive I'd defo get the extra SSD sku. It's not going to happen though. The price of doubling the SSD is far, far, far I'm excess of the cost of am added hardrive. Plus Sony have already said the only difference is the lack of a disc drive, so I'm not sure where all this extra memory sku came from.

ZywyPL

Banned
There's no way Sony will want to repeat 599$ ever again, or anything that starts with 5, they still have hiccups from 2060 PS3 launch. It's gonna be 499 at worst, with PS5D being 449-399.

PlayVerso

PS5 should not cost more than 499€/$, in my opinion the 'digital version' only exists to match the launch price of PS4.

Birdo

Banned
It makes me laugh when people expect digital-only consoles to have more storage space, for being digital-only.

Physical and digital games take up the EXACT same amount of space on the HDD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom