• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Spiderman Miles Morales Edition

ps5-spider-man-1024x996-full-image.jpg

Only concept worth talking about.

Grinchy

Banned
I wonder if they can just change the LED color to red for a limited edition like that. Probably not.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
You may laugh but it’s been a super long time since PlayStation had themed controllers. I am hyped about that and will buy one of those controllers if they sell them separately.

jakinov

Not a huge fan of the spider's look. Might look better in person though. Reminds me of the cartoonish 3D style that some games use.

killatopak

Gold Member
Someone with experience painting model kits would have a field day customizing these panels.

Even if you’re not, just a spray paint bottle of primer and a color of your choice is an easy way to have your own custom ps5.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The touchpad and the white shell of the DualSense controller is changeable as well, so you can transform your console and your controller as well! I think it's a smart move from Sony to not tie special edition to buying full consoles but rather buy the plates for the console and probably a controller or just the shell of the controller.

PS5-DualSense-Controller-Teardown-Images.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
yeah dude look at the hands how it shows the world map. it looks so sick IRL

Death-Stranding-ps4-pro-02.jpg

this is a real picture of it not that fake version
Looks like somebody dipped their hands in black paint and touched their friends Ps4 to be a dick. The controller is piss colored transparent.

dough wtf

Found it here in my country few months back:

(189.9 OMR = $493.74 USD)

ps4-pro-death-stranding-edition.jpg
How much is that in US dollars?

Breakage

“Be yourself”
Imagine having to see at that silly cliché every time you pick up your DualSense controller.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
The perfect christmas gift for a ten year old.

or me lol

but I also have these..

whats cool about this is there are actual claw marks on the controllers and console.. its not just painted on.

Xbox-One-S-Gears-of-War-4-2TB

Its basically a red console and red controller but I love the red so...

38a73e78-0a84-4f66-8576-2e33b50de88a_1.bf28ea0081d5ae177539023f2b142b35.jpeg

qiqiqiiq

Xbox had some really good looking special editions, I loved my Gears 5 One X, I wasn't a fan of the special edition PS4 Pros, I hate glossy plastic with a passion and most of them had that finish either on the console or the controller.

Holy shit.

That looks so good.

These removable side panels have potential for alot of crazy customisable looks. I hope Sony goes all in because i would pay whetever is needed to have a PS5 look like that ^^^ FUCK ME

Totally agree with this. Most "special editions" look like dogshit. But if one comes out like this I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom