• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Square Enix sale on Amazon App Store?

Xis

Looks like there's some kind of Square Enix sale going on at the Amazon App Store.

FFIII - $7.99 (50% off)
FFIV - $7.99 (50% off)
FFV - $11.29 (30% off)

Chaos Rings - $3.99 (50% off)
Chaos Rings Omega - $4.49 (50% off)
Chaos Rings II - $7.99 (50% off)

I have no idea when this started or how long it will last, or what devices these even work on; I just know I was going to buy FFIV for my tablet for $16 and was pleasantly surprised it was half that.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_m...textbin=SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.&node=2350149011

Road

Looks like there's some kind of Square Enix sale going on at the Amazon App Store.

FFIII - $7.99 (50% off)
FFIV - $7.99 (50% off)
FFV - $11.29 (30% off)
I can't at they still charging more for that defecation they call FFV for smartphones.

Is there any Amazon trick that would render me enough points to buy FFIII? Nevermind, it seems FFIII is tablet only. I'll pass.

I got FFIV from them with that last one.

Coppanuva

Which of the Chaos Rings is the best? I have the FFs on my DS (except 5, which I guess I'll avoid since the consensus is the android port is awful). Just don't know which of the games to pick up from CR.

Etzer

Lol. That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing. I would maybe bite on Chaos Rings if it wasn't coming to Vita.
I didn't know about that! And a quick search tells me that the Vita version comes with all three games. I'll wait for that, then.

Meanwhile, the only FF that shows up on my phone is FFIV.

Shizuka

The first two Chaos Rings games and both FFIII and IV are not showing up while browsing the Appstore on my Nexus 4. Does that mean my phone isn't compatible with those games?

I've been saving my coins for The World Ends With You. I wonder why Amazon still hasn't gotten it :/

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one, heh

Top Bottom