• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 10/11/07 (Everyday Shooter game, R&C, Conan, NHL 2K8 demos)

calder said:
Awesome, looking forward to ES and the Ratchett demo when I get home. I'll try the Conan demo, but I can't imagine I'll like it.

And, :lol at poor Europe. I feel for you guys, I really do, and I hope you get your PES demo today. But it's almost like you're Aussie Nintendo fans, you get openly fucked over so often I'm almost impressed by, or at least in awe of, the company's brazen attitude.

That's not making it feel any better is it? I'll just shut up now. ;)

lol

It's better than it used to be, what with region free games and region free demos.

Steroyd

AstroLad said:
The good thing is that the demo fiasco has kept us distracted while we're waiting for the game to come out.

True, I just need to be pissed off for one more week and then it's a week before the retail game is out.

Well that's my Silver lining BS, still want a demo.

You not Tan... oh well good thread. Can't await for this to go up. Hopefully it will be a stealth upload and show up fast. Aeon isn't allowed to download the RandC demo.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Today the Stars have aligned for the PSN store Update if they have the TGS MGS4 video the universe will collapse upon itself. :D

tanod

when is my burrito
user friendly said:
Region should be called either North America or US/Canada.

I do not have or check a Canada account so to be as accurate as possible, I label the OP with the stores I actually check. Of the 3 main regions (NA, PAL, and JPN), I list the content on the biggest store for each one.

The main reason for that is:
for NA: Canada hasn't always got absolutely everything day and date with America. This hasn't happened for a long time though.
for JPN: There is also the Hong Kong store but much like it is for NA, JPN gets everything at the same time or sooner than Hong Kong.
for PAL: Numerous European countries have a wide mishmash of content that comes out in any given week, but the UK store gets everything every week. The only exception is Australia who gets music videos, but that falls under my guideline of not listing any non-game related content.

I highly recommend that everybody on GAF has a United States (unless you live in Canada), Japan, and United Kingdom (especially if you DO live in Europe) accounts on your PS3.

Core407 said:
The GT5 demo isn't hitting on the 20th but the 26th according to the new GT5 interview.
Thanks. :(

reminder

Posted by wazoo in the other Thread:

wazoo said:
PSN Euro previsions as of today according www.playfrance.com

11 octobre 2007

Lair - Making of : deux vidéos (Mastering the Beast et World in Chaos)
Pixel Junk Racer - Trailer

18 octobre 2007

Bust A Groove - Jeu PS1
Crash Team Racing - Jeu PS1
Everybody's Golf 2 - Jeu PS1
Syphon Filter 3 - Jeu PS1
PS3 - Trailer de démonstration
Ratchet&Clank Opération Destruction - Trailer (Story)
Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Trailer (The inspiration)

25 octobre 2007

Aqua Vita - Jeu PS Eye (2.99?)
Eye Create - Jeu PS Eye (Gratuit)
Trials of Topoq - Jeu PS Eye
Operation Creature Feature - Jeu PS Eye
Conférence de presse de la Games Convention 2007 - Vidéo
Crash Bandicoot 2 - Jeu PS1
Crash Bandicoot 3 - Jeu PS1
Folklor - Kidnapped Folk Pack (1.99?)
MotorStorm - Halloween Livery (Gratuit)
Pixel Junk Racers - Jeu PSN (7.99?)
Toy Home - Trailer
Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Vidéo (Personnages et musique)
Tekken 5: DR Online - Trailer

1 novembre 2007

GT Tokyo Motorshow - Vidéo
Ratchet&Clank Opération Destruction - Démo
Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Vidéo (Meet the Dogs)
Feel Ski - Jeu PSN (7.99?)
Mesmerize Distort & Trace - Jeu PS Eye
Tori Emaki - Jeu PS Eye

8 novembre 2007

Tekken 5: DR Online - Jeu PSN
Blast Factor: Advanced Research - Jeu PSN (2.99?)
Folkore - Bottom of the Sea pack
MotorStorm - Devil Crossing pack (1 circuit + 4 nouveaux tickets contenant 10 courses + 2 véhicules)
Ratchet&Clank Opération Destruction - Vidéo (Publicité)
Snakeball - Jeu PSN (7.99?)

15 novembre 2007

Colony Wars - Jeu PS1
Coolboarders - Jeu PS1
G-Police - Jeu PS1
Motor Toon Grand Prix 2 - Jeu PS1
Syphon Filter 2 - Jeu PS1
High Velocity Bowling - Jeu PSN
MotorStorm - Livery pack 1
Formula One Championship Edition - PSP Wing Mirror
PAIN - Trailer
Toy Home - Jeu PSN

22 novembre 2007

Riff: Everyday Shooter - Jeu PSN

29 novembre 2007

MotorStorm - Livery pack 2

reminder

Raist said:
Ratchet demo NOv. 1st ?
Pixek junk in two weeks ?
No Piyotama, no SF puzzle ?

:lol

Please die SCEE :(

While i agree with you on Piyotama, i think the reason SF Puzzle isn't on that list is, that it's not coming from Sony.

tanod

when is my burrito
Raist said:
Ratchet demo NOv. 1st ?

Please die SCEE :(

me said:
I highly recommend that everybody on GAF has a United States (unless you live in Canada), Japan, and United Kingdom (especially if you DO live in Europe) accounts on your PS3.

It's going to take years to dl R&C with everyone else doing the same.
Seems no one wants to admit it, but I'll be getting the Conan demo as well just to see if it has any redeeming value. If nothing else, it should be good for a laugh.

TTP said:
Just noticed this

It's alive!

And still almost completely useless, unless you have a very good friend willing to hold it up while you play.

Nov. 22nd for EDS/Riffed? Bullcrap! I'm assuming no MGS4 trailer this week either. It would be in the Japanese store otherwise, right? Ryan said KP were keeping it back to fix some minor issues so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

OT but is the new KP Report up yet? He was hinting at some big announcement this week, anybody heard anything?

Vashu

wazoo said:
Yes, I noticed too :)

As for the truth of this, it come directly from Sony France to PlayFrance

Huh... Ok... Ratchet & Clank demo on the 1st of november would be a major fuck (I dislike using this word unless absolutely neccessary) up on SCEE's part.

Way to go guys, it seems you can't do anything right at all! :lol

dallow_bg

nods at old men
SCEA has never commented on why they don't release PSX games have they?

SCEJ has 153 games up.

153 PSX games.

Nintendo sold 7.8 million VC games.

LOOK SONY!
EASY MONEY!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Don't the different Euro PS stores get things on different dates? Maybe that list is just for France?

Pimpwerx

Are PSN prices going to continue to rise? Everyday Shooter, while looking cool, doesn't look like a $10 game. It should be $8 or less just by the looks of it. That's splitting hairs, but I don't want to be seeing $11.99 and $12.99 games creeping onto the store front. PEACE.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sage00 said:
Don't the different Euro PS stores get things on different dates? Maybe that list is just for France?

They might be getting different stuff, but are always updated at the very same dates.

I'm not waiting till late November for Everyday Shooter. Is there any way to buy content off the US store with non-US credit cards? I have a US PSN account already. American Express has America right there in the name, how could it NOT work?

chubigans said:
Usually I'd agree, but this game was made by one guy.

Insert "NotMyProblem.Gif" here.

But seriously, this is not some complicated 3D level based game. It's a shooter. You slap a two minute time limit on it that links back to the main menu with a "Buy the Full Version Now!" BMP in between. I'm sure it's a little more complicated than that but it couldn't have taken more than a day. Besides, I don't blame him, I blame Sony. Demos for DL games ought to be a requirement.

tanod

when is my burrito
Pimpwerx said:
Are PSN prices going to continue to rise? Everyday Shooter, while looking cool, doesn't look like a $10 game. It should be $8 or less just by the looks of it. That's splitting hairs, but I don't want to be seeing $11.99 and $12.99 games creeping onto the store front. PEACE.

Outside of games like Tekken and War Hawk, I can't remember anything being over $10.

mauaus

Pimpwerx said:
Im pretty sure the game will deserve the $10 price tag, Stardust certainly deserved it :)

Top Bottom