• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Go Launch Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Heyyyyy quick psp question:

When i tilt my screen a bit, i can see a veryyyyyyy fine line of rainbow-ish colors at the very top. Is this normal?

DonMigs85

Dang it, I tried using an aluminum case for my Go but it didn't stay on very well and it ended up scratching the silvery area near the volume buttons a bit. I'm gonna stick with silicone and polycarbonate cases from now on.

sk3tch

I picked up a used, black PSP Go (with 6.20 for homebrew!) off of another GAFfer...should arrive on Friday. I'm pretty psyched to finally have one of these. I've been drooling over the hardware (but not the price) since release.

Anyway...there still doesn't seem to be an easy way to look at the current PSP games list (and prices) on PSN? The Wikipedia article is very, very busy...

Does anyone have tips on viewing that? I also picked up the official Sony soft case. Any other tips/recommendations? TIA. :)

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
sk3tch said:
I picked up a used, black PSP Go (with 6.20 for homebrew!) off of another GAFfer...should arrive on Friday. I'm pretty psyched to finally have one of these. I've been drooling over the hardware (but not the price) since release.

Anyway...there still doesn't seem to be an easy way to look at the current PSP games list (and prices) on PSN? The Wikipedia article is very, very busy...

Does anyone have tips on viewing that? I also picked up the official Sony soft case. Any other tips/recommendations? TIA. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_PSP_games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_minis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PSOne_Classics

Those should all be playable on Go.

You can sort by region with the buttons at the top of the spreadsheets.

entremet

So are you able to move your PSN games from one PSP to a PSPgo? I go to the Store history and it select download for my purchased items, but it then says, "The system is activated with a different account..."

Make no sense since both PSPs are registered with the same account.

Massa

entrement said:
So are you able to move your PSN games from one PSP to a PSPgo? I go to the Store history and it select download for my purchased items, but it then says, "The system is activated with a different account..."

Make no sense since both PSPs are registered with the same account.

You can't move games between PSP's but you can download your games on up to 5 different PSP systems. It has to be a brand new download though, once a game is downloaded it is activated only for that one specific system.

entremet

Massa said:
You can't move games between PSP's but you can download your games on up to 5 different PSP systems.
I should've phrased my question better. I already have some PSN titles on my PSP 3k and recently purchased a white Go. So I went to the download history from the PSPGo PSN store and I got that weird message. Wouldn't the Go be considered a different system?

sk3tch

Thanks sykoex. Wish they listed prices. Oh well.

The PSP Go comes with the dude's purchased games - can I play them as long as I don't register my account on there? I assume I can play them until I actually want to buy my own game(s) - once my account is on, the games he bought will not work (until I buy t hem)?

Takao

Banned
entrement said:
I should've phrased my question better. I already have some PSN titles on my PSP 3k and recently purchased a white Go. So I went to the download history from the PSPGo PSN store and I got that weird message. Wouldn't the Go be considered a different system?

Did you buy your Go pre-owned?

sk3tch said:
Thanks sykoex. Wish they listed prices. Oh well.

The PSP Go comes with the dude's purchased games - can I play them as long as I don't register my account on there? I assume I can play them until I actually want to buy my own game(s) - once my account is on, the games he bought will not work (until I buy t hem)?
Correct. If you stay logged in with his account, you can play his games. Once you log out of that account, and into another, the ones bought of his account will no longer work.

sk3tch said:

Just download the Media Go software.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'll be trading my black Go in today. It had a wonderful form factor and an exquisite screen, but I bought a 3000 to play Kingdom Hearts and I don't see the point in keeping the Go as well, not with the devastating issues with the software library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom