• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psych Season 8 |OT| Wait for Eiiight - Wednesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Chief Vicky not coming back?

Where am I gonna get my creep on then?
tumblr_ln0t3ka4ka1qgk0n5o1_500.gif

Do not worry, she is going to be in some episodes!

TheOddOne

TODAY IS THE DAY. TODAY IS THE DAY. TODAY IS THE DAY.

e03aytjpg.gif

Season premiere:
Season 8: episode 1 "Lock, Stock, Some Smoking Barrels and Burton Guster's Goblet of Fire"

Stylish art thief Pierre Despereaux (Cary Elwes) summons faux psychic Shawn (James Roday) to London to help on an undercover sting operation. The assignment: take down Ronnie Ives (guest star Vinnie Jones), Interpol’s most wanted and notorious criminal. Shawn’s best friend and sidekick Gus (Dulé Hill) accompanies him, but would rather be at the Harry Potter Convention. Despite his best wizardry his plans are derailed when he winds up working undercover on Despereaux’s operation.

Makonero

I really wanted to believe that Desperaux was some
Clark Kent Interpol agent.
:( I like that origin, but it makes more sense that
it's a con.

EDIT: And I spoke too soon...or did I? Wait for iiiiiiiiiiit....

JCizzle

Can't believe I missed it was tonight! Just getting caught up.

We don't discriminate against the Dutch here lol lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I really wanted to believe that Desperaux was some
Clark Kent Interpol agent.
:( I like that origin, but it makes more sense that
it's a con.

EDIT: And I spoke too soon...or did I? Wait for iiiiiiiiiiit....

IDK MY BFF JILL

Who knows, but that's what makes him such an interesting character. I'm kinda glad they retconned that death for him. I hope he's back for one more episode instead of this ambiguous ending for him.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
IDK MY BFF JILL

Who knows, but that's what makes him such an interesting character. I'm kinda glad they retconned that death for him. I hope he's back for one more episode instead of this ambiguous ending for him.

I want to believe he just totally conned his way into Interpol. They need to bring him back for another episode because every time he shows up it's just more glorious than the time before.

Mariolee

Despereaux is definitely a con artist. He never explained why he stole those last jewels and he hired a homeless guy to act for him.

Dude conned his way through Interpol lol

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Just finished watching it. So good glad it is finally back. Really hoping he actually is a supercop now that would be so badass.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
He can be whatever he wants to be, that's why he's so awesome.

True but seeing him as a cop was so great like how he added that little line you can call me Corey. I really did forget about the ending of season 7 and holy shit at Lassie his hair got grey.

DominoKid

Despereaux is definitely a con artist. He was so good at being an Interpol agent that it makes me want to see his next move.

JDSN

Banned
Oh God, I cant overstate how much I died with the 20 seconds of Desperaux begging Shaw not to talk, it was funny to see him change his smooth demeanor for palpable panic.

Favorite Psych moment in years, I liked how they abused the freezeshots, it was as if Guy Ritchie was directing an episode of fucking Burn Notice. And damn, Lassie The Gray.

I just started this show, and Im liking it so far. But I have to ask, is there any real character development throughout the series? I really hope the show isnt like important lesson is learned for the audience, but not for the two main guys. I want them to grow

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
"Lassie's gotta tell Trout his mom is the one out to kill him."

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just started this show, and Im liking it so far. But I have to ask, is there any real character development throughout the series? I really hope the show isnt like important lesson is learned for the audience, but not for the two main guys. I want them to grow

There is, don't worry. You don't always see it because the main characters can be excited two-year-olds depending on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom